• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

SOS: MY MSRP has increased after order

OP
OP
Maxx

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
So, my dealer is now saying the private cash offer is to bring my price down to the msrp prior to the second pro price increase, rather than my22 msrp. Does anyone have any documentation for the private cash offer that says it’s meant to bring the price back to my22 levels?
I have a feeling my dealer is gearing up to pull something like that as well. Ford CS refuses to give me anything to work with except “talk to your dealer”. I can’t wait for this to be over.
Sponsored

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
So, my dealer is now saying the private cash offer is to bring my price down to the msrp prior to the second pro price increase, rather than my22 msrp. Does anyone have any documentation for the private cash offer that says it’s meant to bring the price back to my22 levels?
Like this?

Ford F-150 Lightning SOS:  MY MSRP has increased after order Screenshot_20220811-170556_Samsung Internet

OP
OP
Maxx

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....

Eastbaylightning

First Name
Antz Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Last edited: