• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Standard Range 0-60 mph?

OP
OP
nash_diego

nash_diego

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning, Model 3, Pacifica Hybrid
Me too. I have found that compared to my Model S, you can't be as aggressive with lane-changing with the Lightning. :)
What's crazy is my Model3 is the LR, RWD model. Meaning the Lightning SR model should STILL be faster off the line than my Model3 is now. Which is hard to wrap my head around because my Model3 is sooo fast off the line already :eek:
Sponsored

JSJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tundra. Model Y and Lightning on order
Anyone get any SR times yet? Would love to see some 1/4 mile times too. I’ve seen 12.4 at 106 from an XLT ER.

Blainestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F56, R55, Pro
Bringing this back from the dead.

I still haven’t seen anybody get any solid numbers for the SR, but I could have missed it.

eRockBoon

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro (extended range)
Bringing this back from the dead.

I still haven’t seen anybody get any solid numbers for the SR, but I could have missed it.
I don’t know if you trust Motor Trend but their article for the Truck of the Year has a lot of acceleration statistics for platinum and pro trims. It says 4.2 seconds for 0-60 in the SR pro 4.0 in the ER platinum and 3.8 in the ER lariat. I’d have a read for yourself.

https://www.motortrend.com/news/2022-ford-f-150-lightning-pros-cons-review/

Last edited:

Blainestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F56, R55, Pro
I don’t know if you trust Motor Trend but their article for the Truck of the Year has a lot of acceleration statistics for platinum and pro trims. It says 4.2 seconds for 0-60 in the SR pro 4.0 in the ER platinum and 3.8 in the ER lariat. I’d have a read for yourself.

https://www.motortrend.com/news/2022-ford-f-150-lightning-pros-cons-review/
Thanks! I do remember looking at this briefly one time, but I wasn't sure if they actually tested it or not. But they've got a bunch of results and they don't say (est.) like they normally would, so I assume they actually tested it. Honestly, I'm surprised how close the SR was to the ER in the 1/4-mile.

[email protected] for the Platinum and [email protected] for the Pro

Thanks!
Sponsored