• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Stay far......... away from TascaParts.com

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
I've never heard of them before ordering from them via a post on here for adding adaptive cruise control/Lane Centering to my XLT. After having the cruise control module on my truck for about 5 months I started running into issues with the truck saying the sensor is blocked. I took The bumper cover off to verify the wiring and that the module was not blocked. After looking into it it's a pretty common issue of these parts being faulty. On the website they refer to a 1-year warranty for all parts but I tried to contact them via email as stated on their website that they would respond I waited 3 days with no response. I figured hey I'll get on the live chat and see if I can get any results from that seeing how I couldn't do that over the weekend of them not being open. After messaging one of the representatives they told me I would have to wait 4 to 10 weeks for Ford to verify that the part is faulty meanwhile they won't do anything to compensate me by I don't know replacing the part that is faulty. I've double checked all my wiring with a voltmeter I have no faults no shorts it has to be the part but they refuse to replace it before sending it to Ford for up to 10 weeks!!!!! On top of that I'm required to pay for the shipping to ship the part to them so they can ship it to Ford to do their testing. What a terrible experience please save yourself the trouble and just order from your dealer I've learned my lesson. I guess my $400+ dollars sits in limbo till the figure it out. Insult to injury and the email I get from the company they say I should just order another part as wait times are so long so let me dump another $400+ dollars lmfao 😂😂😂 yeah that ain't happening
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Sorry to read this, being as Tasca is my selling dealership, though the "PARTS" operation is separate and distinct from the vehicle sales operations, it's still unfortunate to see this.

If you had you bought the part from your dealers part counter, there would have been less burden on you with mailing parts back and forth for the diagnostic validation and results of being covered or not and subsequent refund of the cost of the original part failure.

OP
OP
theblunden

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
Sorry to read this, being as Tasca is my selling dealership, though the "PARTS" operation is separate and distinct from the vehicle sales operations, it's still unfortunate to see this.

If you had you bought the part from your dealers part counter, there would have been less burden on you with mailing parts back and forth for the diagnostic validation and results of being covered or not and subsequent refund of the cost of the original part failure.
Yeah it's unfortunate.... It was convenient ordering everything at once from my house and the prices "were" cheaper which isn't paying off a couple months down the road

OP
OP
theblunden

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT

Sponsored

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
My XLT came with adaptive cruise control/Lane Centering?
Difference between 311 and 312 XLT trims I think. I have the 312 so I could get the ER battery, and yeah I have the ACC and lane centering.