• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER, 21 Corvette Convertible
FInally! a 5/20/21 reservation holder and got my invitation to order today! It's beggining to look a lot like Christmas! (just hoping I'll actually get it by Easter! LOL)
Just a shame prices are so much higher than when reservations were made.

YankeeCP

First Name
CP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat SR Lightning
You might get it by Valentine’s Day- welcome to the other waiting club

OP
OP
davehu

davehu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lighting Lariat ER, Iconic Silver
Occupation
retired
Just a shame prices are so much higher than when reservations were made.
that bothers me a little, but the drop in the market bothers me a lot! but whatareyagonnado? In the words of a famous philosopher (my borther-in-law) it is what it is.

Sponsored

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150L ER Lariat - 2022 Tesla Model Y LR
Occupation
General Manager - Factory Select Homes
Congrats on the invite and good luck. What do you plan on ordering and what color?

OP
OP
davehu

davehu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Congrats on the invite and good luck. What do you plan on ordering and what color?
[/QUOT
A Lariat for sure. wish there were better choices on color (4 shades of gray, are you kidding me?) but leaning on Iconic Silver.

TomLVNV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Toyota 4Runner
Got the invite today as well but with the higher prices and no Pro available, I am gonna cancel. Hopefully the Silverado EV is less expensive.

OP
OP
davehu

davehu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Got the invite today as well but with the higher prices and no Pro available, I am gonna cancel. Hopefully the Silverado EV is less expensive.
good luck with that ...(lower pricing). I will be trading in my 2012 Avalanche and as much as I will miss the foldable mid-gate (available on the Silverado EV) I can't wait two more years

Nick Gerteis

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
98 F-150, 2015 Nissan Leaf, Lightning preordered
Occupation
Letter carrier
Yarp. First day reservation holder here, got invited to order today. Lowest priced XLT is over $60K. I’ll sit on this reservation, but it’ll probably just expire. In the process of getting a 2019 Chevy Bolt with a brand new battery for just under $17K. Ford really did me a huge favor here and saved me $45K. Much obliged. Really appreciate everyone on this forum though, I’ve had a good time here and learned a lot.

Sponsored

djlightning

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
leaf, jeep, 74 beetle
Occupation
retired
Just received my order invite today…xlt (didn’t want sunroof, tried multiple configurations) big battery, cloth interior. Cheaper than R1T; build quality faltering on Rivian.

OP
OP
davehu

davehu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Placed my order yesterday: iconic silver Lariott ER. Have filled out the forum spreadsheet. Dealer expects production schedule date in 2-3 weeks.

USFFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning F-150 (some day)
Placed my order yesterday: iconic silver Lariott ER. Have filled out the forum spreadsheet. Dealer expects production schedule date in 2-3 weeks.
That would be great, but don't get your hopes up too high. I ordered my own Lariat ER on November 15 and have been checking religiously to see when the "scheduled for production" checkmark to show up...

OP
OP
davehu

davehu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Dealer said it would be weeks before I'd see a production schedule so I'm prepared for the wait. But I'm in a better position than I was 19 months ago!
Sponsored