• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Tesla, EV stocks slide on startling news, but Ford rallies

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L Pro, Rivian R1T, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
Blah blah blah. EV sales are down, price war. Speculative rumbling. Ford has non-EVs.

In other news, ice cube sales decline during winter and the guy who sells iced coffee sells both ice AND coffee.

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired engineer
Terrible title. Terrible post. I clicked on the thread and feel violated for it.

I award you no points. Your thread has made us all dumber, and may God have mercy on your soul.
If it makes you feel better you saved me and likely countless others from a waste of time. Sometimes you have to take one for the team.

Sponsored
OP
OP
davehu

davehu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lighting Lariat ER, Iconic Silver
Occupation
retired
I wasn't trying to highlight another negative EV story. Just the opposite: the point was that Ford was doing quite well compared to others and it's EV sales were doing much better than ICE vehicles.

Henry Ford

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning
I wasn't trying to highlight another negative EV story. Just the opposite: the point was that Ford was doing quite well compared to others and it's EV sales were doing much better than ICE vehicles.
You could have added some context. For instance, what is the startling news?

Effonefiddy Lightning

First Name
Alfred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Antimatter Blue /2023 Model Y
Occupation
Retired
Terrible title. Terrible post. I clicked on the thread and feel violated for it.

I award you no points. Your thread has made us all dumber, and may God have mercy on your soul.
My thoughts also.