• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

MAhauler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Explorer
In the coming weeks through the end of the year, you can expect to see many enhancements at stations starting with the replacement of 300+ early technology chargers with our Next-Generation Charger.

We will continue to share updates on this charger replacement campaign in the coming weeks. Thank you for being a member of our EV community āš”

Sponsored

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜22 Lightning ER Lariat
Occupation
Fun-Employed
Had they been awaiting tax credit passage? :unsure:

p52Ranch

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XLT Lightning, Badlands 7MT, New Holland 4030
I just hope none of the EVgo charging designers are on the EA staff. Hereā€™s an example of a terrible design. Two Fords can recharge or two Teslas but not one of each.
Ford F-150 Lightning Through the end of the year, Electrify America will be replacing 300+ early-generation chargers with next-generation chargers 1309FE3B-F282-491A-84D7-EC42B94E8C83

PrivateJoker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat ER, Telsa MY, 12 Leaf, 18 Leaf
I just hope none of the EVgo charging designers are on the EA staff. Hereā€™s an example of a terrible design. Two Fords can recharge or two Teslas but not one of each.
Not an ideal design, but having 10+ chargers in a location can make up for even this poor design.

Griddlez

First Name
Griddlez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat ER - 21 Mach-E Prem AWD/ER
They really need to do something about mt vernon, il's station - critical charging stop for a tower trying it make their way down 57.

Sponsored

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
They really need to do something about mt vernon, il's station - critical charging stop for a tower trying it make their way down 57.
The single time that I was unable to charge was at Mt. Vernon--way back in July 2020. It's a shame that it's still in disrepair.

I prefer to take that route to visit family in Northern Wisconsin because I can avoid tolls and traffic around Chicago and Milwaukee but I've been afraid to go that way due to the tenuous infrastructure.

Griddlez

First Name
Griddlez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat ER - 21 Mach-E Prem AWD/ER
The single time that I was unable to charge was at Mt. Vernon--way back in July 2020. It's a shame that it's still in disrepair.

I prefer to take that route to visit family in Northern Wisconsin because I can avoid tolls and traffic around Chicago and Milwaukee but I've been afraid to go that way due to the tenuous infrastructure.
Yes! That's it for miles and miles in that pass. Can't tow through there without it working. Last time I was there only #3 was working at an ok speed along with #2 only running at ~36kW. Nothing else was working.
Sponsored