• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Trade value shock

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
All EV’s are taking a hit. My suggestion is to wait until the Summer when Gas prices go up again.

Txxthie

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 TM3 RWD LFP
Definitely did not expect to make money but a trade in at 50% value inside a year seems not right. I would hope Ford values it own product a bit better. Especially early adopters.
The TMY LR I just purchased for $41K OTD with all incentives would have cost me $71k in 2022. Is it possible you overpaid due to lower rates keeping payments affordable and now the opposite is happening? New car prices will rise when rates go down and will drag trade-in values upward. I would suggest not trading in a higher spec’d Lightning at this time.

Grease Lightning

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning XLT
All EV’s are taking a hit. My suggestion is to wait until the Summer when Gas prices go up again.

Still more than that POS is worth to me….especially when the owner agreed to over pay by $20,000 to have it now. So really only a $6,500 drop in actual value from MSRP.

Sponsored

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
This guy's either a moron, or he likes making videos of himself being stupid, and acknowledging that he paid too much.

Amps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt
This guy's either a moron, or he likes making videos of himself being stupid, and acknowledging that he paid too much.
It's not his, he's kind of trolling somebody else's CT to CarMax. The incredible thing is the guy has 2.28 Million subscribers!😲
Sponsored