• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Trip Planner - Wont Transfer to Vehicle

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Try switching off then on all your connectivity approvals in SYNC, possibly you have a ghosted switch in the database.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Sealevel

Sealevel

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 XLT Lightning SR
Occupation
Engineer
Try switching off then on all your connectivity approvals in SYNC, possibly you have a ghosted switch in the database.
Good idea. 👍

KevinSReed

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
I had the same issue -- discovered I did not allow for the right connectivity in the "Connectivity" section of the settings in Sync. Working now.

OP
OP
Sealevel

Sealevel

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 XLT Lightning SR
Occupation
Engineer
I had the same issue -- discovered I did not allow for the right connectivity in the "Connectivity" section of the settings in Sync. Working now.
Which setting was incorrect?

Skidrowe

First Name
Gideon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning ER, 2014 Honda Pilot
I haven't used this feature, but have had problems with the app not connecting with the truck and thus some features not working. Uninstalling the app on my phone and reinstalling it (possibly had an old version of the app on my phone) resolved my issues.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Sealevel

Sealevel

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 XLT Lightning SR
Occupation
Engineer
I haven't used this feature, but have had problems with the app not connecting with the truck and thus some features not working. Uninstalling the app on my phone and reinstalling it (possibly had an old version of the app on my phone) resolved my issues.
I don't see a new version in the PlayStore.

Ford F-150 Lightning Trip Planner - Wont Transfer to Vehicle Screenshot_20230612_114930_FordPass

KevinSReed

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Which setting was incorrect?
Sorry my post was obviously incomplete. Oddly, when I try to access Connectivity Settings now I can't get to them. Looking online, I think the issue was in enabling "Vehicle Connectivity," but it appears the interface may vary with different versions of Sync.
Ford F-150 Lightning Trip Planner - Wont Transfer to Vehicle 1686590400573

OP
OP
Sealevel

Sealevel

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 XLT Lightning SR
Occupation
Engineer
Sorry my post was obviously incomplete. Oddly, when I try to access Connectivity Settings now I can't get to them. Looking online, I think the issue was in enabling "Vehicle Connectivity," but it appears the interface may vary with different versions of Sync.
1686590400573.png
Thank you for the info. It is a bit different on my display - a few more on/off toggles for specific things like vehicle data etc. I've tried turning them off and back to on but without luck so far.

OP
OP
Sealevel

Sealevel

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 XLT Lightning SR
Occupation
Engineer
Thanks to all for your suggestions. I'm not sure what worked, as I tried them all - but my trips have shown up in the Nav Sys list! 🤷‍♂️ :)

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Thanks to all for your suggestions. I'm not sure what worked, as I tried them all - but my trips have shown up in the Nav Sys list! 🤷‍♂️ :)
IIRC, when I first picked up my truck, and later the next day spent hours going through all the screens to familiarize myself with Sync, I switched on all connectivity and authorized all data sharing ... it took several hours before I got an acknowledgement or alert that it was active. Might be the cloud services are just plain old and slow, or overburdened with the comm traffic coming from our connected vehicles.

@Ford Motor Company , has ANYONE done a capacity management study on your systems?
Sponsored