• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Unable to Shift to Drive (Stop Safely Now & Service Vehicle Soon Messages)

mm9001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightnining ER, Mustang MachE
My 2022 Lightning ER is displaying "Stop Safely Now" & "Service Vehicle Soon" messages and I am unable to fput the shifter it into Drive. I had to put it into Neutral to roll it out of the garage.

Is there anything I can do to have the truck drive at reduced power?

I am about to have truck towed to the nearest Ford dealer.
Sponsored

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Have you turned it off, let the truck sit for 5 minutes to fully go to sleep, and then tried again?

OP
OP

mm9001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightnining ER, Mustang MachE
Yes, I have tried that along with disconnecting the negative 12v connection for 15 minutes and then connecting it again. I am not able to get it to shift into drive after doing these steps.

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
Is this what the CSP update is supposed to fix? My truck is at the dealer right now for the click TSB and when I asked about the HVB recall/CSP he said they can do the update while it's there. If I read it right, the SW update portion is supposed to make it so we can drive on reduce power, which sounds like it would have saved a little hassle here.
Sponsored