• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Up to $5000 off MSRP for an order at Long McArthur Ford

TexasEdition

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Carbonized Gray Lightning Pro SR, 240V
Occupation
Landscaper
Pro isn't available to order.
Thanks. I ordered one (SR, 9.6 power pack, spray-in liner, stone grey) on 8/9/23 via retail. I would like to switch to you if we could make that work.
Sponsored

TexasEdition

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Carbonized Gray Lightning Pro SR, 240V
Occupation
Landscaper
That is what we ordered, ER is $10k. $49k Lightning much easier to sell.
I'm not surprised. Thanks for the real world feedback.

I don't need the bigger battery for another $10k. I'm sure that there are lots of customers like me, despite all the angst about range that we see online. This is part of the learning that we are all going through as we start dealing with this new approach.

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Ok, that may be..but I would never ever buy a standard range Lightning unless I planned to never leave my local area. Too painful to travel with.
Depends on your use.

My '22 SR Lariat Lightning had more range than I ever needed and I never towed or hauled.
Didn't need the extra range nor the extra $10K upcharge....
Charged once a week to 100% and never got below 30% when I charged.
Got terrific range above and beyond Ford / EPA window sticker.

December winter range:
Ford F-150 Lightning Up to $5000 off MSRP for an order at Long McArthur Ford Screenshot 2022-12-23 at 6.34.20 PM

John Becker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Light'g Lariat SR, '18 Audi S5 Cabriolet
Long McArthur in Salina, Kansas is accepting 2023 F-150 Lightning orders. We have 20 allocations available in the month of September and 0 retail orders currently. Because of that we have a special going on.

$2500 below MSRP on a XLT order
$5000 below MSRP on a Lariat or Platinum order
$495 Dealer Fee, $500 deposit
Plus, if you finance with us we will cover the first $1000 of shipping cost or travel expenses.

If interested, email me at [email protected] or you can order online and choose us as your delivering dealership. We are located at 3450 S 9th, Salina, Kansas, 67401. If you want to learn more about us, we have a YouTube Channel with a weekly livestream and educational videos. We have 61k subscribers, www.youtube.com/longmcarthur

Thanks,

Tim Bartz
Internet Manager
Long McArthur
What does "finance with us" mean? Does that include Ford Credit?

Sponsored

watchdoc

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Leaf SV+, 2016 Ram Big Horn
Occupation
watchmaker
What if you don't want to finance at all??? No shipping assistance?

jdmackes

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Pro
Ok, that may be..but I would never ever buy a standard range Lightning unless I planned to never leave my local area. Too painful to travel with.
Depends on the charging around you. I just did a 2000 mile round trip journey in a pro and had very few issues. Usually by the time the kids were done going to the bathroom or we were done eating the charger was close to or beyond 80%. The only trouble we had was near home; we have no fast chargers within 100 miles of my house and the ones that were about 100 miles beyond that were either slow or fairly unreliable (but at least they are there)

OP
OP

FordVideoGuy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Bronco
Occupation
Internet Manager at Long McArthur Ford
What does "finance with us" mean? Does that include Ford Credit?
At standard rates means as long as you don't take This special rates. We pay for the shipping from the finance reserve profit and at special rates, we don't make enough to cover $1000.

Sealevel

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 XLT Lightning SR
Occupation
Engineer
And only 6 months ago, I was very happy to get price protection for my original order pricing. I am envious of those able to take advantage of this, but disappointed in that my Lightning's value is diminished. The 6000 miles I've put on Blue Mule have been very enjoyable and I've not regretted getting the SR battery - the few times I've had to charge on the road haven't taken more than 45 minutes each. GLTA who can work with you and thanks for all the information you've shared on this forum.

Sponsored

PA Lightning

First Name
Tbone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro
It is great that Long McArthur is offering this pricing.
What is alarming is 20 allocations and no retail orders. Seems like the party is over.

I love my SR Pro, but out of curiosity I entered my vehicle info in one of the car buying sites that provide multiple offers from the online sites. The only offer that popped up was from CarGurus for $22,600. (2022 Pro, 12,400 miles with max tow and tow tech)

Edit: Was truly confused about the CarGurus offer. Had to enter the info in the Carvana site. They came back with a price of $45,095. Quite the spread in price.

Last edited:

jdmackes

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Pro
It is great that Long McArthur is offering this pricing.
What is alarming is 20 allocations and no retail orders. Seems like the party is over.

I love my SR Pro, but out of curiosity I entered my vehicle info in one of the car buying sites that provide multiple offers from the online sites. The only offer that popped up was from CarGurus for $22,600. (2022 Pro, 12,400 miles with max tow and tow tech)

Edit: Was truly confused about the CarGurus offer. Had to enter the info in the Carvana site. They came back with a price of $45,095. Quite the spread in price.
45k sounds way more reasonable. I'm fine with my pro and plan to run it until it dies unless there is some solid state 800 mile charge in 10 minute truck that comes out for like 30k in the next 10 years.

John Becker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
If I take the deal with Long McArthur, what happens to my $100 reservation fee and $1500 deposit on the Lariat that I currently have on order with my local dealership? Who is holding my money and how do I get it back?

KevinC

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
98 F150,Fusion, 2023 Lightning, 2022 Mach E
Thats likely up to your dealer. Most dealers were willing to refund the deposit in the past(but things were better for them then). I asked in advance of making the order to be sure for my Mach E.

John Becker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Has anybody cancelled their current order to accept the offer from Long McArthur Ford? Why or why not?
Sponsored