• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Updates on using Fordpass points online?

anthafied

First Name
Anthy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Occupation
Firefighter paramedic
Does anyone have any updates on being able to use Ford pass points online? The go live date was supposed to be today.
Sponsored

Lhennen

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 GMC Acadia
Just got done trying it, Not working for me

Broonarmy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Lariat ER, Smoked Quartz
Still no option for me either. I was waiting for this day with anticipation.

hankdough

First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150L SR | 1991 Bronco
While we're all stuck waiting on Ford to implement this website change, I did read that the following site's parts availability and pricing is just as good (if not better) than the 18% off limited time sale:

https://www.oemfordpartsoutlet.com/

They also accept FordPass points -- just need to call to order and provide your account #. Confirmed part # search for the frunk liner was good and the price was in alignment with Ford's official site.

Sponsored

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
While we're all stuck waiting on Ford to implement this website change, I did read that the following site's parts availability and pricing is just as good (if not better) than the 18% off limited time sale:

https://www.oemfordpartsoutlet.com/

They also accept FordPass points -- just need to call to order and provide your account #. Confirmed part # search for the frunk liner was good and the price was in alignment with Ford's official site.
Many Ford dealers have online presence for parts - that site, www.oemfordpartsoutlet.com, is Stillwell Ford in Hillsdale, Michigan.

When you price parts, make sure you include shipping. I can pickup parts at my dealer bought from their parts website cheaper than anywhere due to no shipping AND a discount from the site. Haven't looked to see if they'll take points on it yet, but I can always just pay when I pick up stuff.

hankdough

First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Many Ford dealers have online presence for parts - that site, www.oemfordpartsoutlet.com, is Stillwell Ford in Hillsdale, Michigan.

When you price parts, make sure you include shipping. I can pickup parts at my dealer bought from their parts website cheaper than anywhere due to no shipping AND a discount from the site. Haven't looked to see if they'll take points on it yet, but I can always just pay when I pick up stuff.
Ah, thanks for pointing that out. Although my dealer doesn't have an online parts store, it's still worth dropping a note to see what their best price would be on picking-up a few parts, too.

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
Ah, thanks for pointing that out. Although my dealer doesn't have an online parts store, it's still worth dropping a note to see what their best price would be on picking-up a few parts, too.
If you go to www.fordparts.com, it redirects you to sites for dealers. My dealer has two sites - one via www.fordparts.com, and one via their own domain. They are not always the same prices.

hankdough

First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
If you go to www.fordparts.com, it redirects you to sites for dealers. My dealer has two sites - one via www.fordparts.com, and one via their own domain. They are not always the same prices.
Good info, Rick. Confirmed my dealer isn't listed on that site which lines up since I can't ship to them via Ford's Accessories site either. Online inquiry submitted for the frunk liner/mat, and by the time I hear back, it's quite possible the FP points are usable on Ford's site, anyway 🤙

hankdough

First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Good morning, everyone.

Ford is inching closer to making FP points redeemable online... there is now a new disclaimer and a "or use Points" FAQ link underneath the cart price.

Ford F-150 Lightning Updates on using Fordpass points online? 1675865310300

Ford F-150 Lightning Updates on using Fordpass points online? 1675865325486

Selecting the Points link yields the following:

Ford F-150 Lightning Updates on using Fordpass points online? 1675865495101

Unfortunately, I still don't see an actual option to apply points as a payment method -- only credit card. My FP points *did load* momentarily to show the total to apply but quickly reverted back to no balance shown.

Ford F-150 Lightning Updates on using Fordpass points online? 1675865685007

Hoping this is resolved soon!

Sponsored

Marcus4

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 Lightning & 22 F350
It is working. I was just able to place an order using FordPass points. Points will not cover shipping and but there is no tax except the tax on the shipping charge.

Last edited:
OP
OP
anthafied

anthafied

First Name
Anthy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Occupation
Firefighter paramedic
Success! The website is still a little glitchy though.

hankdough

First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
It is working. I was just able to place an order using FordPass points. Points will even cover shipping and there is no tax.
My problems may be isolated... seems my FP points balance isn't loading into the site, but if I login to the FordPass dashboard itself (online or the app), there sits my 22K. I'm guessing things will shake loose soon.

**Update: Confirmed with Ford chat they're experiencing issues with the rollout. I did try multiple browsers and Incognito/inPrivate mode with same results**

Last edited:

Zaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER and 2023 Lightning XLT ER
Occupation
Rodeo clown
So if my math is correct, half a penny per point is the going rate... IOW 200 points = $1.00; 20,000 points = $100 etc.

Pod

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 AMB Lightning XLT SR
I have been wondering where my FordPass points are from my Lightning purchase. Lo and behold, got wife‘s account up and BAM there they are. Plus she’s never used them from her car purchase 3 years ago…68K is a decent amount of oil changes. SMH
Sponsored