• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Which Floor Mats?

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
I like them, the ones shown are for the Vinyl Floor. I believe the difference between the Vinyl/Carpet is the Vinyl come with Hardware to install anchors on the floor.

Note: the F-150 logo is a light gray (matches Avalanche color), not white.

20221212_134313.jpg

20221206_134234.jpg

They look good. I may have to pull the trigger on these.

Thanks.
Sponsored

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER

Thanks.
Husky's or WeatherTech may be better...they are a little too stiff for my liking though (past experience. I, personally, like these.

The other nice thing is your Ford Rewards Points you get from a vehicle purchase can be applied to this if you order at a dealer.

(22000 Points = $110)

Weapon X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach E
Do not get WeatherTech for one simple reason: they get slippery. I've tried them in more than one vehicle and they all sucked. My Lightning came with the OEM all weather and they're really good.

Broonarmy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Lariat ER, Smoked Quartz
Just throwing these into the mix. They are pricey though. Anyone got any experience with them?

they have rear floor storage and non storage options.

https://f1mats.com/shop/

skyak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F250, 911, Lightning

Sponsored

Lightning Rod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
CNC PROGRAMMER/MACHINIST
I put husky x-act in my lightning a couple weeks ago and so far they are awesome.

A little dirty already but at least you can see what they look like IRL ;-)

413A8B62-18FC-4431-9A6F-79F13432E4D0.jpeg

8A8ABF40-599D-4136-A6FA-D35D35831C8B.jpeg

08E4D5F3-8F82-4960-93FD-729417D143F9.jpeg

Just scored a set of these.

Gonna need something to step on when my truck arrives soon. :cool:

lightspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
HP Weathertech are very good. Must be the HP version. They are rubberized and not slippery.
Ford F-150 Lightning Which Floor Mats? IMG_0996.JPG

Last edited:

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
I’m getting a Pro, but I may want to put carpet and floor mats in it. I’ll make the decision after I get the truck.
I got a Pro as well but won't be using it as a work truck and wouldn't mind a carpet. What did you get?

broncoaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco 2 door Badlands manual
I got a Pro as well but won't be using it as a work truck and wouldn't mind a carpet. What did you get?
I got Weathertechs, then sold the truck.

Monkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning, Tesla Model Y, and more...
Occupation
Semi-retired electrical/computer/software engineer
I've only had my truck 11 days, but these Ford all-weather mats are good. Actually used the same in my Expedition and they held up great and worked well. If you're regularly in a lot of mud or slush, you might do better with a deeper Husky or Weathertech tray liner, but these are every bit as good as the Husky x-act or Weathertech HP rubberized ones. They're not slippery and stiff like the trays. I also have given up on the tray liners because they never hold up and with our intense seasonal changes here in Colorado, they always end up warping sides curling in and will crack in extreme cold after moderate use over a year or three.

So yeah, liking these Ford ones. And the price was good ordering with the truck. I like they have a full one-piece mat for the back seat area that covers the entire floor space under the seat -- if you don't have the foldable storage compartment. If you do have the storage they give you a mat that sits around it.

Not sure about the mats being different for the vinyl floor in the Pros. But the ones that came with my lariat have the "teeth" on the back to stay in place on the carpet. The only mat that anchors in place is the driver's footwell and the two snaps it hooks onto were already in place with the carpet mats.

Sponsored

broncoaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco 2 door Badlands manual
I've only had my truck 11 days, but these Ford all-weather mats are good. Actually used the same in my Expedition and they held up great and worked well. If you're regularly in a lot of mud or slush, you might do better with a deeper Husky or Weathertech tray liner, but these are every bit as good as the Husky x-act or Weathertech HP rubberized ones. They're not slippery and stiff like the trays. I also have given up on the tray liners because they never hold up and with our intense seasonal changes here in Colorado, they always end up warping sides curling in and will crack in extreme cold after moderate use over a year or three.

So yeah, liking these Ford ones. And the price was good ordering with the truck. I like they have a full one-piece mat for the back seat area that covers the entire floor space under the seat -- if you don't have the foldable storage compartment. If you do have the storage they give you a mat that sits around it.

Not sure about the mats being different for the vinyl floor in the Pros. But the ones that came with my lariat have the "teeth" on the back to stay in place on the carpet. The only mat that anchors in place is the driver's footwell and the two snaps it hooks onto were already in place with the carpet mats.
The pro mats I got from Weathertech had glue down pegs for the front that held securely, but the large rear floor mat didn’t have anything to secure it.

kskaplan25

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Nissan Leaf SV, GMC Yukon Denali

Thank you for posting about these. We ordered the same set with our Lariat and I wasn't sure what to expect after seeing a lot of people posting about the after market brands. I think we will try these out for a while and see how they hold up. Truck is expected to be delivered in the next week.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Just a reminder and not sure if people read the whole thread or just the last few posts, but still very happy with Tuxmats. $200 front and rear. Very nice design, cover almost every square inch of carpet and wipe down and clean easy.

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, Matrix, 91 Galant VR4 (for sale)
If I get a pro, it doesn't have carpet
After getting the pro…The stock vinyl is pretty soft (wear through easy) and I think floor mats are still required since they are much easier to replace than the full vinyl floor. Need to find a good set that doesn’t have the spikes on the bottom. Also it’s easier to take out mats to shake out really quick, than clean the floor

favorite mats for a pro model?

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, Matrix, 91 Galant VR4 (for sale)
I’ve had several sets of Weathertech, 3D Maxpider, and most recently the stock upgraded mats in my Chevy work truck. The Chevy mats are awesome, but not worth discussing as there isn’t an equivalent. With carpet I love the 3D Maxpider Kagu mats; they look great, fit great, and wear well without being slippery. I had them in a 2013 Volvo C30 Polestar and 2015 VW Touareg TDI. My Bronco has Weathertechs because they make a separate one for the hose out interior floor instead of just one for carpet like Husky. They fit better and feel like higher quality that the Weathertechs in my 2015 Passat TDI, 2011 Touareg TDI, 2006 Dodge 2500.

I’m getting a Pro, but I may want to put carpet and floor mats in it. I’ll make the decision after I get the truck.
Which floor mats did you end up getting for the pro? I just got Oedro but not happy with the back fit around the center console. The sides are rolled up a little but it’s cold here. Thinking about splurging a little if you can convince me. Might be worth another $100 for much better fitting mats

I plan to do some sort of Velcro to matter what I decide since the pro doesn’t have the DS pegs and all the mats slide a little on the vinyl floor

Ford F-150 Lightning Which Floor Mats? 2113958A-DCEE-4E24-9D97-819EB09D3211

Ford F-150 Lightning Which Floor Mats? FF9D5487-23B8-425C-AACA-1E3242547336

Ford F-150 Lightning Which Floor Mats? F6C9C848-E6E9-4244-90BE-489303E503DE
Sponsored