• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

WTB: Extra Ford Charge Station Pro?

LightningB514

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Accountant
Hello. Does anyone have an extra Ford Charge Station Pro? That is willing to sell to me. Maybe someone has two electric Ford vehicles or isn’t using the one they got? I bought a used Lightning and won’t be getting the Ford Charge Station Pro.
Probably a long shot, but worth the try!
Sponsored

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
Hello. Does anyone have an extra Ford Charge Station Pro? That is willing to sell to me. Maybe someone has two electric Ford vehicles or isn’t using the one they got? I bought a used Lightning and won’t be getting the Ford Charge Station Pro.
A long shot? I suggest you look at Craigslist, Facebook, and Ebay. You will find many for sale. MANY. Note that if you don't have an ER battery, there is no reason to buy an 80amp charger.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
Do you know for certain that you have capacity and desire to install a 100A circuit breaker in your box? Do you intend to modify your electric system in your home for Intelligent Backup Power (IBP)?

If any of those are not true, you may be better served by a different brand and model of home charger at a much lower cost. If you're not going to take advantage of 80A charging and/or IBP the Ford Chargestation Pro has the following negatives:
  • Very large and bulky wall mount enclosure
  • Heavy and cumbersome CCS handle vs a smaller J1772 handle
  • Ford and nearly all auto manufacturers are moving away from CSS/J1772 to NACS starting in 2025 (not future proof)
  • Not sure if you can use a J1772 to Tesla/NACS adapter with FCSP, potentially can't charge NACS port vehicles
A 48A charger such as the Tesla Universal Wall Connector (Tesla/NACS + J1772) or J1772 chargers such as those provided by Emporia, Autel, Chargepoint, etc. may serve you better.

If the IBP solution interests you, keep in mind you may be able to install a generator inlet into your home electrical system that you can manually plug the 240V ProPower Onboard outlet into and get many of same benefits of IBP system at much lower cost (and with better future proofing).

Roy2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX LR; Prius Prime
You don't really need a 80A charger unless:

You must install the whole system which costs almost $10k to use Lightning to power your house, easily.

Or you can accommodate the 100A breaker and the #3 wire though 1" conduit, and you will drive 250+ miles daily and need to charge from 10-100% like 9pm to 7am.

Otherwise, any 48A charger with a 60A breaker would add 9kWh/hour which translates to 20 miles, I assume that is more than enough.

Sponsored

Grease Lightning

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning XLT
I have one that I will sell to you. NIB

OP
OP

LightningB514

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Accountant
All true points. I do have an ER Lightning and am currently charging from a 240v with the mobile charger. I drive about 50 miles a day and 200 miles a day once a week. I probably don’t need it but would be nice to have as an option. One of my good friends is an electrician and would be able to get it installed for me for very cheap. But everyone has made great points and I will probably just stick with what I have been doing for the past several months.

Thanks!

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
80A charging may not be needed, but it sure is nice to have. I think of it like the mandoline in the kitchen. I don't need it, but it sure is nice to have.

tubby

First Name
Press
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
IT
I have a new one in the box unopened also. I think there are a lot of them for sale. If you would survey the people that have them in use, I'm betting most of them say they would not need it. Now if you are an electrician or have friends that can install them for you, then they become more feasible. :)

Last edited:
First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER
I have one, if you're interested. I bought my Lariat ER used, and the former owner had the charger operational in his garage, which he disconnected and included with the truck to me. Due to power limitations, I am using an Emporia charger now, and will not be using the Charge Station Pro.

Sponsored

Danface

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT
A long shot? I suggest you look at Craigslist, Facebook, and Ebay. You will find many for sale. MANY. Note that if you don't have an ER battery, there is no reason to buy an 80amp charger.
I have the SR battery and bought one ... nice to be able to quick charge at home. BTW, National Grid in MA will provide $700 towards the install

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
I have the SR battery and bought one ... nice to be able to quick charge at home. BTW, National Grid in MA will provide $700 towards the install
The SR allows a max charge rate of 48amps. Thus no reason to buy an EVSE that does 80amps unless it's better than slower ones, or to future proof.

MrPharmer2012

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning Platinum
I have one new in the box, shoot me a message if you want to purchase. I ended up keeping my tesla charger and using an adapter rather than adding an additional charger in garage.

dcp9142

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning, Mach-E. Previous Tesla S, X, Volt
Like others, mine is NIB
Sponsored