• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 6/13 Lightning Build Week Group

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
@TaxmanHog here ;): folks of 6/13 we have another service to obsess over: https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt

If your truck is being delivered by this company to your dealer, you will appear here (when scheduled, I guess?).

Of those who freely gave up their Vin to the devil, we have two scheduled:

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅  6/13 Lightning Build Week Group 1656439031517

Those in Nor Cal, it seems with fairly high certainly, ours will appear here eventually.

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Got one change, my Ford Pass App now shows my Truck:

1656355424739.png

/// I'll have so much free time when the truck comes, I might have to start working and interacting with my child :p
My Ford app just popped up today with an image of my truck!

Now have to wait and see if Ford changes rail carrier to UP because of the BNSF embargo / track repairs...
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅  6/13 Lightning Build Week Group Screenshot 2022-06-28 at 11.00.06 AM

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
I talked to Ford via chat, and what they were stating didn't make any sense. So I pinged my local sales guy, and although he was nice and providing me the status... I dont want to make it a habit and annoy him...

So here is my status thus far... I wonder where it was "Sent Offsite" too... (unless its still Ramp 59).

Primary
Secondary
Vehicle Location
Status Date / Time
Start Date
End Date
ETA Disposition
In ProductionSent OffsiteRouge Electric Vehicle Center (revc), MIJun-22-2022, 00:00 EDTTBDTBDN/A
In ProductionReceivedRamp 59, Dearborn Truck, MIJun-21-2022, 23:43 ETTBDTBDN/A
In ProductionReceivedRamp Zp, Commerc Vpc/gfx, MIJun-21-2022, 18:55 ETTBDTBDN/A
In ProductionReleased to Body CompanyRouge Electric Vehicle Center (revc), MIJun-21-2022, 00:00 EDTTBDTBDN/A
In ProductionProducedRouge Electric Vehicle Center (revc), MIJun-21-2022, 00:00 EDTTBDTBDN/A
In ProductionSent to PlantRouge Electric Vehicle Center (revc), MIJun-02-2022, 08:20 EDTTBDTBDN/A
In Order ProcessingScheduled to Day (Jun-15-2022)Rouge Electric Vehicle Center (revc), MIMay-06-2022, 16:07 EDTTBDTBDN/A
In Order ProcessingScheduled to Week (Week -of Jun-13-2022)Rouge Electric Vehicle Center (revc), MIApr-12-2022, 10:38 EDTTBDTBDN/A
In Order ProcessingUnscheduled- CleanJan-20-2022, 15:48 EST

Last edited:

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
@TaxmanHog here ;): folks of 6/13 we have another service to obsess over: https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt

If your truck is being delivered by this company to your dealer, you will appear here (when scheduled, I guess?).

1656439031517.png

Those in Nor Cal, it seems with fairly high certainly, ours will appear here eventually.
Yup, with the unpredictable FORD trackers, this road transport tracker will help us east coast order holders sniff out an impending delivery, I've added it to my morning watch routine.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Yesss. Now I have yet another piece of tantalizing data I have no way to interpret! :LOL:

1656450981917.png

Thank you for sharing! (and adding to the torment.)
Click the dealer name, if the transport is LIVE you will see the manifest, if not then the link goes no place. keep a morning watch on it!

Aces_Over_Kings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 3.5 Ecoboost; 2022 Lariat ER (poached)
Click the dealer name, if the transport is LIVE you will see the manifest, if not then the link goes no place. keep a morning watch on it!
Ohhh, now we're talking! I've got the Powerboost and Lightning both showing, but neither dealer link goes anywhere when clicking it yet.

I'm very much hoping the Lightning leapfrogs the Powerboost, despite the PB already showing as shipped status. Awful lot of problems and ultra-extended service visits being reported over on the ICE forums for the PB. Fewer lightnings delivered of course, but so far just the TPMS recall, noisy frunks, and the occasional sync glitch being reported here.

Thanks for the heads up on the manifest!

<proceeds to begin obsessively refreshing and clicking>

jazzmanmonty

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
self employeed
6/19 Pro build. No modules yet. Haven't been in contact with my dealer since i ordered. But he just called out of the blue and said it just popped up in their system with estimated delivery date between July 14-20th.

Is this even possible that its being prepped for delivery with no modules showing?

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
So here is my status thus far... I wonder where it was "Sent Offsite" too... (unless its still Ramp 59).
I wonder if Ford's system got mixed up. I think it should be going:

Release to body copy (saying its good to go) > Received (@ wherever it will be driven to the body company) > Sent offsite (actually sent to get spray liner) > Received (it's back).

However, it's kind of futile to look @ these reports since it's known that they are delayed (truck in transit when it still says it's at Ramp 54).

Sponsored

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring

Aces_Over_Kings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 3.5 Ecoboost; 2022 Lariat ER (poached)
……just in case you want to play some more in your mind🤯
I owe you and TaxmanHog a beer, bigtime. Am now in Oviss and can get notifications anytime a truck leaves the local railyard headed to one of the dealers (the first one I subscribed to) and can do searches for the other.

Yeeeeeeeeahhhhbuddy!

Man you guys are helpful. Taxman is right down the street somewhere, so he may have to consume the beer I owe you in addition to his. Lol

Ebenson75

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 sport
Occupation
Healthcare

1656439031517.png

Ebenson75

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 sport
Occupation
Healthcare
So if we give you our VIN and we are in Nor cal we can track it ? Mine was also blended on the 16

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
I owe you and TaxmanHog a beer, bigtime. Am now in Oviss and can get notifications anytime a truck leaves the local railyard headed to one of the dealers (the first one I subscribed to) and can do searches for the other.

Yeeeeeeeeahhhhbuddy!

Man you guys are helpful. Taxman is right down the street somewhere, so he may have to consume the beer I owe you in addition to his. Lol
Your welcome…no gratuity needed, but from the opposite side of the country, please give @TaxmanHog mine…I too owe him and the other Admins a lot for their tireless efforts to support this forum and all of us who play here!

Mike…….
Sponsored