• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 12/05 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

Driver8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
In total, three different people looked in Ford's system and all believed my truck was final, with no chip hold. One from Ford CS and two from my dealer.

But, of course, it wasn't adding up when today was the first day in my delivery window and the online tracker still had me as "in production," while trucks behind mine in the production line were reaching "built" status.

My dealership was apologetic about the bad info, which I appreciate.

Still, it is a big letdown.
Sponsored

MJDore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Finance
I got my "Built" status yesterday on Ford.com dated 12/19 and around lunch time today I received a "built" email with an estimated delivery of Jan 3rd-9th. Was wondering if anyone else has gotten that email yet? Also any 12/5ers get their Lightning end of production photos?
No email yet, unfortunately. 12/11 blend. Updated to Built 12/20.

MJDore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Finance
Just got my email! Says truck is scheduled to arrive between 12/20 - 12/26. I’m in Northern IL. We’ll see about it with this Winter Storm rolling through.

Driver8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
My dealership, which is normally overly optimistic, admits a 2022 delivery is pretty much impossible now.

I hope some of you make it!

Sponsored

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
My dealership, which is normally overly optimistic, admits a 2022 delivery is pretty much impossible now.
I hope some of you make it!
You are not alone. No activities here. My truck seem to be chilling in MI with no traveling plans.

Driver8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
This Morning in Dealer Pick up lot in Rotunda Drive in Dearborn, I saw at least 30 vehicles came out from lot.
I'd be more excited if you saw a dude with a screwdriver and about 30 microchips going into the lot.

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
This Morning in Dealer Pick up lot in Rotunda Drive in Dearborn, I saw at least 30 vehicles came out from lot.
You could make some serious money right now if you had VINs ;)

Sponsored

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT

Thomas

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram
Occupation
Retired
Got my email this morning indicating that my truck is built with an delivery date in mid-January. I would’ve loved to have gotten it next week, I’m just really happy it’s out of microchip purgatory! I hope everyone else’s is too. Good luck to everyone hoping for a 2022 delivery!

RobFitz167

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GB FE
SR Lariat built 12/15, got the built email 12/17, and my salesperson sent me an unsolicited email this morning that the truck was released, but there's a delay getting on a train.

Still on the fence if I want to trade in my FE Mach E and take delivery. I've got price protection PCO, but I won't qualify for the tax credit in 2023. In California, my Mach E is still getting some great cash offers, not quite what they were a couple months ago, but I'm still very surprised.

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, Matrix, 91 Galant VR4 (for sale)
Guys I am not sure what is going on. I hit refresh at least 15 times today and nothing is changing. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

SilverBrewer

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Powerboost
So im in the 11/14 build week - got built on 12/15 I think - it was a long wait lol. Then I was scheduled for deilvery on 12/13-12/19 and this morning I got the lovely updated estimated deilvery date of 1/30-2/5

I called ford and they were pretty apologetic but between the winter storm, prior part shortages, and the overall trucker shortage everything seems to be going wrong with my build. Im hoping for a Christmas miracle though!
Sponsored