• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 12/05 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
same with mine but estimate on Ford now shows 1/27-2/2 for delivery
I don't think the updated time window matters I've seen too many guy post delivery date changed and show up the dealer hours later 🤞 got my fingers crossed for ya
Sponsored

180ABL

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Avalanche Lightning Lariat ER
I got the call today, trucks in. Stopped by on the way home and did some paperwork, maybe pick up Friday :) I took it for a short spin, sure is smooth!

Jenkins5286

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lariat ER
Truck arrived at the dealer but I am out of town. Hopefully picking up on Friday afternoon. It is listed on the dealer's website for $17k over MSRP. I hope it is not what they plan to charge me.

jedi713

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat
Finally got mine today. No price drama with the dealer, but there was plenty of other drama. My main sales person was forced to take this week off because he was late (per his text to me). After they got me setup with someone new it was a much better process. I can post a pic later, but honestly there are enough anti matter blue trucks in this thread already (yes I am another one). I plan on doing my own CSP install whenever Sunrun gets around to sending me the unit.

One question for all of you that have received the truck. Did you have a cylinder lock for spare access? All the video's I have seen and even Fords own manual mentions needing a key to get to the spare, but mine doesn't have that, just a simple like rubber plug over the hole.

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
One question for all of you that have received the truck. Did you have a cylinder lock for spare access? All the video's I have seen and even Fords own manual mentions needing a key to get to the spare, but mine doesn't have that, just a simple like rubber plug over the hole.
Congrats.

Mine is like yours but I thought it is something that is supposed to be missing in Pro. If you ever get one, please share how.

Did you get a survey to evaluate your sales person and your dealer? Mine was VERY concerned about getting a good review. I am curious if it is a game Ford is playing to make dealers behave or it is a local thing in my area. But if it is universal, people should be aware they have something to work with.

Sponsored

jedi713

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat
Congrats.

Mine is like yours but I thought it is something that is supposed to be missing in Pro. If you ever get one, please share how.

Did you get a survey to evaluate your sales person and your dealer? Mine was VERY concerned about getting a good review. I am curious if it is a game Ford is playing to make dealers behave or it is a local thing in my area. But if it is universal, people should be aware they have something to work with.
I haven't gotten the survey yet, but they brought it up. And I quote 'Anything less than 5 stars is a failing grade for us. If there is anything we can do please let us know.' I will say my dealer experience got much better with the new sales rep. They had even pointed out a few scratches I probably would have missed.

I plan on calling customer service later to ask about the cylinder, I just wanted to find out from a few people here if it was an undocumented change, or an oops.

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5, BMW 528, Porsche 928
Occupation
Sales Leader
Has anyone received their Ford Charge Station Pro? Or an ETA?
I called SunRun last Monday to ask...they didn't have my info/VIN yet. Plan to reach out to them today.
I finally got Sunrun to agree to send my charger after several hoops to jump through...they said it will arrive in a week.

Supposedly, the dealer didn't remove my car from their inventory...Ford Corporate stated that 2 things must happen for Sunrun to initiate FCSP shipment... (1) vehicle marked as sold, (2) vehicle removed from dealer inventory. Some gentle pressure was needed to push the dealer to make this happen...

Good luck out there...

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
I was across the street from the dealership when I got this email. Doesn't that mean it's delivered? I circled around and it's no where to be seen.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 12/05 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) Screenshot_2023-01-18-18-37-44-07_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, Matrix, 91 Galant VR4 (for sale)
I was across the street from the dealership when I got this email. Doesn't that mean it's delivered? I circled around and it's no where to be seen.

Screenshot_2023-01-18-18-37-44-07_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
I thought that’s what it meant. Did you check United road? They were super on top of my updates

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
I thought that’s what it meant. Did you check United road? They were super on top of my updates
My dealer doesn't use them or they don't serve my area

Sponsored

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....

Screenshot_2023-01-18-18-37-44-07_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
I called my dealer and told them they have the truck. They offered me job. It is there.

umbrop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5 40e
I have called the Norfolk southern phone line with the train car # and it was last updated 1/17 @4am (sounded like "PCO Port Wilmington"). No movement since then and still listed as "inactive" on United Road. Come on...just take it off the train already.

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, Matrix, 91 Galant VR4 (for sale)

YankeeCP

First Name
CP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat SR Lightning
I forget what forum I found tracking instructions on. It may be one of the pinned tracking threads

EDIT:
yes it’s in here: https://www.f150lightningforum.com/...ing-info-resources-for-f-150-lightning.13524/

on a Mach e or bronco forum somewhere I found what inactive/other meant
ok making sure nothing has changed. Guess they aren’t in charge of transport for my dealer. Nothing comes up with my VIN- I checked a few other VINs from the dealer website and nothing pulls up
Sponsored