• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 5/23 Lightning Build Week Group

StarWhite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Platinum
That's not what inactive means! Note that your truck might go the last leg via convoy, but start via something else like rail.

Inactive means they've got it on the schedule, but it's not ready for United Road - the the truck side of things - to pick your vehicle up from wherever it got dropped off. For most people, this is a rail yard.

You might go from Inactive --> ready for pickup, which means its about to move to dealership from that yard. Then it will disappear, all within a 24-48 hour period.
Got it, thanks for the clarification
Sponsored

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
Are in the back, or in the front near the tracks or the middle? What is the last 2 characters of your RAMP on your window sticker?

smax64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
09 F250 FX4
Occupation
Firefighter
So mine still shows built... But chatted with Ford.com and they said it's in transit... Gave me a number.. said it was going by convoy... But I have no idea how to track it

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
So mine still shows built... But chatted with Ford.com and they said it's in transit... Gave me a number.. said it was going by convoy... But I have no idea how to track it
I think you will see updates Tuesday morning, in the meantime ORDERTRACK.APP knows something is up!!

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/23 Lightning Build Week Group 1657576777648

davidf01

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 lightning
My order track app also says in transit but I have no other information to track it.

I was able to get a update from Ford. They said "Your order currently shows In Transit-Shipped Convoy - Convoy # 2374874 -Ramp 59, Dearborn Truck, MI-ETA Pending Final Launch Readiness Sign Off Expected Summer 2022."

I'm not sure what that means. Any idea?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Clickbeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
Alright fellas, knock me off the waiting list - truck's home

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/23 Lightning Build Week Group IMG_2138

Dirty, because I asked it to be handed over without going through machine wash! Ended up only getting home now, going to give it a deep cleaning in the morning.

For now, a bonus pic with big blue with little blue
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/23 Lightning Build Week Group IMG_2137

Happy to answer any questions - my 3rd EV, though as you can tell my love for electric doesn't substitute rowing through gears on a light chassis!

Thanks all who provided data all these months and helped keep the wait bearable.

For those waiting, it'll be here before you know it.

PS: No front bracket was installed, gotta figure out if I want to remind the dealership it's not installed. Part of me wants to find a less hideous solution....

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Alright fellas, knock me off the waiting list - truck's home

IMG_2138.jpg

Dirty, because I asked it to be handed over without going through machine wash! Ended up only getting home now, going to give it a deep cleaning in the morning.

For now, a bonus pic with big blue with little blue
IMG_2137.jpg

Happy to answer any questions - my 3rd EV, though as you can tell my love for electric doesn't substitute rowing through gears on a light chassis!

Thanks all who provided data all these months and helped keep the wait bearable.

For those waiting, it'll be here before you know it.

PS: No front bracket was installed, gotta figure out if I want to remind the dealership it's not installed. Part of me wants to find a less hideous solution....
I've also asked my dealer to NOT wash and make a nightmare of the paint before I ever get it. I've got my Gyeon Mhoks quartz waiting for it.

I've heard they drill into the bumper for the plate holder. There are already alternatives that would be that.

Clickbeast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
I've also asked my dealer to NOT wash and make a nightmare of the paint before I ever get it. I've got my Gyeon Mhoks quartz waiting for it.

I've heard they drill into the bumper for the plate holder. There are already alternatives that would be that.
Totally worth putting in the labor yourself, no doubt. FYI a tip, I'd ask the inside to be cleaned. I didn't specify, because I didn't think I had to, but the inside was pretty dusty. Mine came with 80 miles on the odometer right off the truck, and there was plenty of small rocks near the driver footwell, etc.

Yours might be 'tested' less if it's further along the line, but wish I'd asked for it - no swirl marks inside!

Good call on the bumper drilling, I'll find alternatives definitely

Reactions: GDN

Cape Breton Lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning XLT Standard Range Atltimatter Blue
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Totally worth putting in the labor yourself, no doubt. FYI a tip, I'd ask the inside to be cleaned. I didn't specify, because I didn't think I had to, but the inside was pretty dusty. Mine came with 80 miles on the odometer right off the truck, and there was plenty of small rocks near the driver footwell, etc.

Yours might be 'tested' less if it's further along the line, but wish I'd asked for it - no swirl marks inside!

Good call on the bumper drilling, I'll find alternatives definitely
Cape Breton Lightning

Congradulations !!!

The waiting continues for some of us.

• Sad

Sponsored

BeeLightning

First Name
Bee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Impala, Jag SUV, F-150 Lightning on order

Man, I should ask my dealer not clean as well. I've been worrying about how im going to take care of this black as soon as i selected the color.

KniceHit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford F-150 Lariat 5.0L
32 days after my lone attempt to activate FordPass I received my first denial this morning. Sad, but made me optimistic that maybe my truck may finally be getting loaded 14 days after first estimate of delivery date passed.

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
32 days after my lone attempt to activate FordPass I received my first denial this morning. Sad, but made me optimistic that maybe my truck may finally be getting loaded 14 days after first estimate of delivery date passed.
In the same boat, just several weeks ahead of you. My FordPass was activated, however still stuck at the rail yard since the 6th. Hopefully you get a shipped notification soon...

thegangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 F150, 2017 Model S
Mine still says is pending, there's no way this is possible.

Cape Breton Lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning XLT Standard Range Atltimatter Blue
Occupation
Law Enforcement
Cape Breton Lighting

Maybe other Canada owners can answer ?

Only email recieved from FORD were:
Reservation Confirmation & Wave Invite.

All my other communication was through dealer that I emailed. So I'm thinking
FORD CANADA not going send any emails
and My Lightning is just going show up at dealer and hopefully dealer will call when carrier truck arrives on lot !!!

And after having FORD Chat conversation only makes me think this more.
I had FORD PASS access then lost it and now just getting Activation Pending which hopefully means they are getting closer to loading and or already loaded for delivery !!!

PS: This forum is where I found information on tracking and trying to keep updated,
Thank You All !!!
Sponsored