• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 5/30 Lightning Build Week Group

bosox8

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Iced Blue Silver Lariat ER, 2nd Wave
Occupation
Sales
So awesome to see all these deliveries produced weeks after mine and I can't even get a shipped date - @Ford Motor Company is really good at blowing past expected delivery dates, however, now on to my 4th revision, yay @Ford Motor Company!!

Tyleem111

First Name
Tylee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx sti, Subaru wrx, Daihatsu Miro, Ranger
Picked up my XLT SR last night! Still haven’t been able to explore much of the truck. The dealer took everyone they could down to the rail yard to drive the trucks to the dealer due to trucking shortage. They also were trying to get as many vehicles they could before possible rail road strike. They had 7-9 Lightning’s they picked up that day. I’m lucky they were proactive on this. The truck only sat at the rail yard for 1 day before the dealer went and got it.

A few defects/issues though. Anyone who accepted delivery, did you get a Jack under the rear seat? Mine is missing. Also, I’m missing a passenger visor. Lol I’m not mad, I rather have the truck, I hope Ford takes care of it.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/30 Lightning Build Week Group 4291CF2E-1FA9-42A6-AC84-ACE0F686268A

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/30 Lightning Build Week Group 723BDB3A-5212-4698-8BC3-E3E14AA39ACC

LightningJoe

First Name
Giuseppe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Lightning XLT | 2018 Tesla Model 3
Just checked and my delivery date was updated from 8/1 to 8/7, now reading 7/22 to 7/28.

Pretty sure I just peed on myself.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/30 Lightning Build Week Group 1658505605625

Sponsored

dfoisy

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired Air Traffic Controller
Picked mine up this morning! I'm working on trying to download some pictures, but not computer savvy enough to figure out how to reduce the size of the images😒

It's a great truck! I had a 2015 Lariat Supercrew with the 3.5L Turbo and loved that, and this is even better! But there will be a learning curve! I can see myself worrying about mileage until I figure it out.

Now I have to get a BedRug and tonneau cover and I'll be set!

And, like @Tyleem111 , I'll need a jack, too:oops: Never even occurred to me until after I got home and read his post...I went out to the driveway lifted up the rear seat and there were the locking cleats, but no jack!

Here are the pics!
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/30 Lightning Build Week Group Lightning front driver side.JPG
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/30 Lightning Build Week Group Lightning front passenger side.JPG
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/30 Lightning Build Week Group Lightning  passenger side.JPG

Last edited:

Tyleem111

First Name
Tylee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx sti, Subaru wrx, Daihatsu Miro, Ranger
Picked mine up this morning! I'm working on trying to download some pictures, but not computer savvy enough to figure out how to reduce the size of the images😒

It's a great truck! I had a 2015 Lariat Supercrew with the 3.5L Turbo and loved that, and this is even better! But there will be a learning curve! I can see myself worrying about mileage until I figure it out.

Now I have to get a BedRug and tonneau cover and I'll be set!

And, like @Tyleem111 1, I'll need a jack, too:oops: Never even occurred to me until after I got home and read his post...I went out to the driveway lifted up the rear seat and there were the locking cleats, but no jack!
EDIT! My fault. Jack is behind the seat, not under it. User error.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/30 Lightning Build Week Group FB588C0E-93BB-40C2-80A7-C7691D488C1D

vacasity

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lightning 2022 XLT
Just check in with my dealer, my truck and their mannequins had the same build week but they received theirs already. He gave me the rail car number and it’s currently in Nogales AZ. He told me they get their cars from Richmond CA railyard, does anyone know how long it takes to get from Nogales to Richmond? My ETA is 7/22 - 7/28. Praying it actually arrives before the potential rail strike.

CoyoteJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning SR, Tesla Model 3, BMW i3, Zero DS
Occupation
Database Developer
Was camping for a week, no service most of the time. I see now that my delivery estimate was moved up from 7/30-8/5 to 7/22-7/28. Idk if the dealership tried to call me, no message though, so I guess it didn’t arrive today.

dfoisy

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired Air Traffic Controller
EDIT! My fault. Jack is behind the seat, not under it. User error.
FB588C0E-93BB-40C2-80A7-C7691D488C1D.jpeg
Oooopppssss, mine, too! Now I have to call the sales guy tomorrow and tell him to disregard!

Sponsored

vacasity

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lightning 2022 XLT
Just check in with my dealer, my truck and their mannequins had the same build week but they received theirs already. He gave me the rail car number and it’s currently in Nogales AZ. He told me they get their cars from Richmond CA railyard, does anyone know how long it takes to get from Nogales to Richmond? My ETA is 7/22 - 7/28. Praying it actually arrives before the potential rail strike.
Actually, I just listened to the tracking again, the rail car is empty as of today and next stop is Nogales on July 25. Maybe I can get it early next week. Crossing fingers.

vsansal

First Name
Volkan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro, Tesla Model Y Performance
My delivery window is 7/23-7/29 but no way I will be able to get it tomorrow. Yesterday it was still by the factory waiting to be shipped and today I think my 12V battery died even though the truck was still on 90% state of charge. I am now getting this through the ford app which a lot of people commented on their ICE F150s that happens when your 12V dies
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 5/30 Lightning Build Week Group Screenshot_20220722-225913

LagSwag1

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
GM Software Engineer
With my truck at the rail yard waiting for a car hauler to take it to the dealer, my dealership let me come in and do all the financing and things today. They told me they only got 3 lightnings this year... A mannequin pro, my lariat, and the owner of the companies platinum. Owner said he is putting his platinum on the lot with a 100k markup until it sells....