• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

DVC2020

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Subaru Legacy, 2019 Subaru Ascent
Occupation
Finance Director (small government office)
Don’t forget to include the inevitable $10k dealer “market adjustment”.
Sponsored

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150L ER Lariat - 2022 Tesla Model Y LR
Occupation
General Manager - Factory Select Homes
Don’t forget to include the inevitable $10k dealer “market adjustment”.
Fortunately my dealer(Stephens Auto in Danville WV) is selling at 500 dollars over invoice. I feel for those getting hosed on these trucks

Ford F150 Lightning for $500 above factory invoice. There are no
gimmicks, no hidden fees, no upselling without the customer’s approval. We will show you the
factory invoice when it becomes available and the build summary which shows the pricing, after
the order is placed.
We are transparent. Everything we do in regards to the reservation process will be an
open-book. It’s truly the only proper way to conduct business. We know it, our customers know
it.
The Plan.
Here’s a few advantages concerning “The Plan“. We’ll be answering questions and providing a
Q&A FAQ sheet concerning “The Plan“:
• Centrally located in the “mid Atlantic region”.
• Our price is only $500 above FACTORY INVOICE. No gimmicks.
• There will be no “hidden fees”. You’ll know before you get here, exactly what

pstansel

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER, Hyundai EV6
Occupation
Engineer
Man I need to see the feature lists :( I know the PDF is floating around but it's a little old at this point. I really want the XLT but the lack of heated seats... blah.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
I need to see the options before deciding but the Lariat looks good

Sponsored

spiritrider1

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 PowerBoost XLT Sport 4x4 Oxford White
Occupation
Aircraft mechanic & Maintenance planner
My dealer gave me invoice price on my 21 PB when I ordered it. Real cool about it. I'll probably be sticking with my PB but just wondering what kind of charging system do they deliver with? What additional coin does one have to shell out for the highest performance home charger? IF (IF) I were to ever go full EV I would definitely need a QUICK charging system.⚡⚡⚡

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
As far as we know, the Platinum is fully-loaded. A fully loaded ICE platinum is $76K. Trucks cost a lot.

After tax credit, there's a ~$7k difference.
It's not an apples-to-apples comparison, but the value of the $90K Platinum looks poor relative to the $67K Rivian R1T when looking at feature set and capabilities based on what's been announced thus far.

The Pro and XLT are a steal, though, if you can get one.

Nick Gerteis

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
98 F-150, 2015 Nissan Leaf, Lightning preordered
Occupation
Letter carrier
Thank you OP for posting, glad to see some momentum, come on Ford—great job so far, let’s keep a good thing going!

Sponsored

Griddlez

First Name
Griddlez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat ER - 21 Mach-E Prem AWD/ER
It's not an apples-to-apples comparison, but the value of the $90K Platinum looks poor relative to the $67K Rivian R1T when looking at feature set and capabilities based on what's been announced thus far.

Yea.. if it truly went above 90k they would then be competing with the new hummer which has many additional features not offered by the F-150.

I went back and looked at the December live stream a bit. I was wrong with my earlier comment in this thread. The only options that may not be "checked" for the "base" platinum would be the power running boards, fold flat seats and then the other normal accessories like bed liner, wheel liner, tonneau cover etc. etc. Think it has the moon roof, B&O 16 speakers , etc. all included in that price (along with everything else).

pmascari

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat, 2018 Mustang Convertible
Occupation
IT
Being silly and trying to decide if buying TWO Lighting Pros or XLTs would be better than one Platinum. yes, I know two XLTs would cost more.

These trucks are awesome, but not sure if pampering my butt is worth doubling the price?

spiritrider1

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 PowerBoost XLT Sport 4x4 Oxford White
Occupation
Aircraft mechanic & Maintenance planner
Being silly and trying to decide if buying TWO Lighting Pros or XLTs would be better than one Platinum. yes, I know two XLTs would cost more.

These trucks are awesome, but not sure if pampering my butt is worth doubling the price?
If your butt is old, like mine, I've been spoiled by some of the 'pampering' lately. I gotta have some of the 'niceties'. Even the bargain PRO model would seem a might bit overpriced for plastic seats and floor... ;)

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 KR F150

Sorry but the $67k is the base Rivian, might as well compare to Lariat trim. A similarly configured R1T is $91,800. Plus the Rivian is a smaller truck, more like a ranger.