• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 4/10/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023)

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
I'm hoping that the expected delivery date is not going to move.

Other interesting data point - the window sticker shows CONVOY. I understood any deliveries on the West Coast were via Rail then truck. Maybe they're shipping some direct from the factory via truck to WA?
It will change heading to the west coast on RAIL, regardless of the window sticker saying CONVOY
Sponsored

23AgatePro

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4XE
My truck is done and sitting on my dealers lot. PPI on Monday, time to fight with them about the price next week!

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 4/10/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) IMG_3391

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired

Old Aviator

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Platinum 06 Magnum SRT8 23 Ocean One
Occupation
Consultant
I had 4/10 production week and have been in production since 4/17. Getting restless.
Got so restless found another truck and canceled order. Lack of communication was the cause and saved $13k in the process.

Sponsored

theshaneler

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat ER - shipped
I'm getting antsy. Build date was 04/11/23, shipped on 04/27/23. Original estimated delivery was 05/05 to 05/11, then 05/07 to 05/13.... then 05/09 to 05/14... a couple more changes, now sitting at 05/14 to 05/20. Im hoping for a miracle, and that it comes in the next day or two. Its a holiday weekend up here in Canadaland and I would love to have the truck to do all the work around the property I have planned.

Iroh_king_of_Pop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning MY23 (pending) Avalanche Grey Lariat
Finally got the Truck on Thursday!!! It meets all expectations so far, though Carplay is a bit wonky... The two things I was most worried about ended up working out, i.e. fitting into the garage (Width is better than expected and length is as tight as expected) and the 240v plug (plug was put in 2 years ago when we almost got a Mach-E but was never tested, works perfectly). My only lingering questions are about the permanent charger delivery (following up with Sunrun) and the Guess-O-Meter. At what point will the range predictor adjust based on my driving? When I got it the historic efficiency was 1.7 mpKw and it showed a 290 Mile prediction at 100%. We reset the trip meter but its still showing 275 miles at 90% and my efficiency has been 2.3 MpKw overall with many trips around 2.6.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 4/10/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) Garage

MTcowpoke

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Many diesels and a Lightning
Occupation
Rancher
Exactly 2 years and 1 day after I put in my reservation my Lightning XLT arrived at the dealer this morning. Got the call so I headed the 100 miles (it's a long ways to everywhere in rural Montana) to the dealership and got a look at it, did the paper work and lined up a bed liner install next week. It wasn't predelivered yet so had to leave it there and a holiday weekend to boot. Quite an interesting journey. I had kind of given up last fall and stopped thinking about it and then the afternoon of December 15th I opened my email to see it was time to order my Lightning. Ordered the next morning and then the scheduled production was the last week of February and then we know what happened. Finally rescheduled for the week of 4/10 with a blend date of 4/16 on the window sticker. Got a call from the dealer morning of 4/17 telling me my truck started production at 7:43pm on the 16th and was finished at 6:35am on the 17th. Salesman called again on 5/8 that it was loaded on a rail car that day and then it's adventure as far north as Lansing then south to Kansas City, back across the midwest to South Dakota and then to Laurel Montana where they unload vehicles and the dealer is a couple blocks away. Can't wait to start driving and learning about it.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 4/10/2023 Lightning Build Week Group (MY2023) 2023 XLT

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
Exactly 2 years and 1 day after I put in my reservation my Lightning XLT arrived at the dealer this morning. Got the call so I headed the 100 miles (it's a long ways to everywhere in rural Montana) to the dealership and got a look at it, did the paper work and lined up a bed liner install next week. It wasn't predelivered yet so had to leave it there and a holiday weekend to boot. Quite an interesting journey. I had kind of given up last fall and stopped thinking about it and then the afternoon of December 15th I opened my email to see it was time to order my Lightning. Ordered the next morning and then the scheduled production was the last week of February and then we know what happened. Finally rescheduled for the week of 4/10 with a blend date of 4/16 on the window sticker. Got a call from the dealer morning of 4/17 telling me my truck started production at 7:43pm on the 16th and was finished at 6:35am on the 17th. Salesman called again on 5/8 that it was loaded on a rail car that day and then it's adventure as far north as Lansing then south to Kansas City, back across the midwest to South Dakota and then to Laurel Montana where they unload vehicles and the dealer is a couple blocks away. Can't wait to start driving and learning about it.
2023 XLT.jpg
I wish my salesman would give me those details, he said "I don't have any more information than you do" when I asked about the status as mine has been sitting on "in production" since 5/5

MTcowpoke

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Many diesels and a Lightning
Occupation
Rancher
My salesman was very good, always checking in. Called me for first production date, then the delay, then the new production date, date built and the shipping. He pulled some of the info up on his computer while I was sitting there today. I'm guessing all dealers have the same info available. This dealership has sold a little over 20 lightnings, most out of state including one popular Youtube channel. They seem to get it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired

MichaelPNW

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford f150 Lightning Lariat ER
Mine finally shipped back on 5/20. The delivery date keeps extending. Now expected in north east WA on 6/6. Hopefully it doesn't move again. I called Ford to see if they'd give me the rail car number so I could track it and they said a new policy prohibits them from giving it out. Last update from the dealer was last Thursday (5/25) and they said it was somewhere in Indiana.

MichaelPNW

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford f150 Lightning Lariat ER
I was having trouble getting the CSX rail car tracking line to understand me saying TTGX (the initials of my rail car). I found this on another forum and am posting it here for anyone for future reference. It's a slightly modified version of the instructions posted elsewhere on this forum.

Reminder: if the automated system wants to route you to a person, hang up. We're using this line as a courtesy and talking to a person would be abusing it.

1. Call CSX: 1-800-235-2352
2. The first voice prompt: enter 1#.
3. Enter Letter code. TTGX becomes 81814192 #
4. Then enter the number part of you rail car ID. And then enter #
5. At the next voice prompt enter ## (same as saying "done")
Sponsored