• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 9/19 Lightning Build Week Group

M0NTI13

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Canyon
Just curious if anyone knows.. Do I need to worry if my window sticker is in my dealers searchable inventory?
Sponsored

Walle1jm

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning SR XLT 312A
@Pioneer74 i was unable to DM you for some reason.

My understanding is that you work at the plant. I am local to Dearborn and super excited about my Lightning. I just wanted to say thank you for your hard work at the plant and if you get a chance today, please tell a line worker at REVC that I said thank you as well, today is my blend day on my antimatter blue XLT 312A SR!

Thank you,

Jeff in MI

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Just curious if anyone knows.. Do I need to worry if my window sticker is in my dealers searchable inventory?
No, but then again they shouldn't be advertising it, seen them many times before you will still get your truck, but I think they let the special orders slip into view on their stock inventory lists as well the trucks on order for stock inventory, it creates a level of interest to drive traffic to the sales floor even if the spectators can't take your truck.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired

Psafer

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightening Lariat
Is the order track app down for everyone or just me? Love that app and my blend date is today so I, like usual, am psychotically checking every 15 min. But it keeps saying the app is down.

Sponsored

EV Outdoors

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150. Ford Explorer
Is the order track app down for everyone or just me? Love that app and my blend date is today so I, like usual, am psychotically checking every 15 min. But it keeps saying the app is down.
It’s down for me as well. I know they had a note it would be down last night so maybe it’s just not back up yet.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
ORDERTRACK had scheduled maintenance last night, might still be tweaking the updates at this time.

Walle1jm

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Modules popped a few minutes ago (this morning)! And available to activate truck in FordPass. Going to hold off until delivery to avoid any potential delays as others have mentioned.

PV2EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevy Volt, 2006 Kubota L39, 2006 Suzuki Eige
Modules popped a few minutes ago (this morning)! And available to activate truck in FordPass. Going to hold off until delivery to avoid any potential delays as others have mentioned.
How did you get it to show up in Fordpass? My truck is there using the VIN, but no functionality.

Sponsored

Walle1jm

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
How did you get it to show up in Fordpass? My truck is there using the VIN, but no functionality.
I had put my VIN in the app a long time ago when I first obtained the VIN. I could see the VIN in my account but nothing else. Now when I go in there it shows the activate button.

9-23-22 Update - I have my tear tag.

Last edited:

PV2EV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevy Volt, 2006 Kubota L39, 2006 Suzuki Eige
I had put my VIN in the app a long time ago when I first obtained the VIN. I could see the VIN in my account but nothing else. Now when I go in there it shows the activate button.
HA! I just checked and I have it as well. I am not going to press it, don't want any chance of screwing up delivery.

bydabeach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lighting Lariat ER; Volvo S60 Recharge
My blend date was yesterday.

When I enter my order number in the link below, I get a message "Invalid Order Number Entered"

I have entered the order number manually, cut and paste and numerous times. Shouldn't my order number at least show up?

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking

SmokingtheMeats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150
Occupation
Tech
My blend date was yesterday.

When I enter my order number in the link below, I get a message "Invalid Order Number Entered"

I have entered the order number manually, cut and paste and numerous times. Shouldn't my order number at least show up?

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking
Your order number is only 4 digits and is found on your window sticker or your salesman/dealer can provide it to you.

Walle1jm

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford chat confirmed this morning my vehicle has been produced and I have a tear tag. I’d imagine spray in bedliner today. Ford chat says ETA to dealer 9/28-10/4. :)
Sponsored