• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

John_C

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 302A PowerBoost
Did you unplug the module as well? It was stated in the post that detailed how to do it.
No. The spreadsheet states that unplugging the module is only required if changing from a "5" to a "1", NOT a "4" to a "0". Or maybe this is worded wrong, and unplugging the module is required either way?
Ford F-150 Lightning 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? Forsca
Sponsored

imnuts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4Ă—4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
I'm not certain, but I think you need to disconnect the PACM regardless of what the default value was.

iceman77

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Platinum
I'm not certain, but I think you need to disconnect the PACM regardless of what the default value was.
I can confirm, the PACM needs to be disconnected for it to stop “beeping” when backing up. Setting the IPC in ForScan merely disables the DTC and error message on IPC when the module is disconnected. I just tested it today

John_C

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 302A PowerBoost
I guess the instructions are just worded a little oddly, I will give it another shot!

I can confirm, the PACM needs to be disconnected for it to stop “beeping” when backing up. Setting the IPC in ForScan merely disables the DTC and error message on IPC when the module is disconnected. I just tested it today
Then unplug it I shall. Thanks for the clarification.

JIMFOUNTAIN

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 SCREW PB 6.5' 701A
I have a 2021 Platinum. Up to date. Bluecruise working. Hitch, Bed and rear cameras now selectable at speed. I have successfully added the Tremor Style Camera (full screen front view at speed with tire locators) as shown in the following in full screen:

Ford F-150 Lightning 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? image_50427137.JPG

This camera comes on in the following MODES: Rock Crawl, Mud/Ruts, and Deep Snow/Sand. Setting IPMA 706-02-02 xxxx xx03 xx-- turns on this Tremor offroad camera feature set.

This change has been tested on updated 2021 Job 1 (pre 7/5/2021 builds) Platinums and King Ranches. With and without factory FX4. But it is believed that 2021 Job 2s and 2022s will work as well.... if you already have rear, hitch and bed cameras at speed.

Usual warnings apply.... Your mileage may vary. Always backup first!

Credits: @Livnitup , @Jesse-Infotainment and many other F150 Gen 14 pioneers. Without you guys this kind of stuff WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE! Thanks.

Last edited:

Sponsored

FrankThompson

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'07 Pontiac Solstice GXP, '22 F150 Lariat PB
Occupation
Solutions Architect
If only I could remove the "Full view not available" when using the rear view at speed. The only reason I don't have the "full view" is because the stupid box is there telling me that!

jordandev

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 302A (on order...)
I have a 2021 Platinum. Up to date. Bluecruise working. Hitch, Bed and rear cameras now selectable at speed. I have successfully added the Tremor Style Camera (full screen front view at speed with tire locators) as shown in the following in full screen:

image_50427137.JPG

This camera comes on in the following MODES: Rock Crawl, Mud/Ruts, and Deep Snow/Sand. Setting IPMA 706-02-02 xxxx xx03 xx-- turns on this Tremor offroad camera feature set.

This change has been tested on updated 2021 Job 1 (pre 7/5/2021 builds) Platinums and King Ranches. With and without factory FX4. But it is believed that 2021 Job 2s and 2022s will work as well.... if you already have rear, hitch and bed cameras at speed.

Credits: @Livnitup , @Jesse-Infotainment and many other F150 Gen 4 pioneers. Without you guys this kind of stuff WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE! Thanks.

Nice find. Tested this on my XLT 302A with 360 and now I do get the front camera turning on when switching to mud or rock crawl automatically (it wasn't before). But no tire indicators like above. Could be because I got stuck at 21281 v244? Or is there something else that could enable that...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Nice find. Tested this on my XLT 302A with 360 and now I do get the front camera turning on when switching to mud or rock crawl automatically (it wasn't before). But no tire indicators like above. Could be because I got stuck at 21281 v244? Or is there something else that could enable that...
What is your current value in IPMA here? 706-02-01 xxxx **xx xx--

jordandev

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum

Sponsored

hotrodmex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 500.5a
I have successfully added the Tremor Style Camera (full screen front view at speed with tire locators) as shown in the following in full screen:
I'm assuming the tire marks also move with the steering wheel? Just checking since haven't seen a pic with them turned, or that specifically being mentioned.

JIMFOUNTAIN

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 SCREW PB 6.5' 701A
I'm assuming the tire marks also move with the steering wheel? Just checking since haven't seen a pic with them turned, or that specifically being mentioned.
yes the tire marks move when you turn the wheel. And in reverse you get the usual backup markings.

FordConvert

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB 502A
Occupation
Builder
Not sure if this has already been discussed, but had some thoughts regarding FORScan changes and OTA updates.

Some Job 1's who manually updated using FDRS from failed OTA to BC ran into problems if they didn't revert FORScan changes in key modules. For those of us who made it to BC and reapplied FORScan changes, what is the risk that future OTA's will cause issues?

Given this I decided to turn off automatic OTA's so I can check what modules have updates and apply them manually after reverting applicable FORScan mods. Call me a control freak but I'd rather control my updates/software TSB's in FDRS than rely on inept service techs or possible software purgatory of my own making ala FORScan. (Seriously took me 20 minutes to do TSB 22-2117 when a tech had failed at it for two days)

I know not everyone wants to invest time/money into a Mongoose or FDRS licenses but for me it's worth it in this brave new OTA world. Also would be nice to avoid the shop if it's just a software issue.

Maybe I'm off. Feel free to shoot this idea full of holes.

ENG430

First Name
Ahmad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 502A

image_50427137.JPG

Credits: @Livnitup , @Jesse-Infotainment and many other F150 Gen 4 pioneers. Without you guys this kind of stuff WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE! Thanks.
It worked with me.
But is there away to make 2H works with any mode above?
I have Lariat 502a 2021 Job 2.

Last edited:

jordandev

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
sorry for the full n00b question here because I'm obviously missing something...

downloading my AsBuilt data from the widget (reloaded) or even directly from motorcraft shows me old values. I made the changes in forscan over a week ago now.

Why are they not getting uploaded?
Sponsored