• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
Regardless, it’s not a good look after the Senate passes a credit for almost exactly the same amount.
We all knew this was coming. Only the oblivious would think the increases would have anything to do with what was passed.
Sponsored

FlasherZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning, Tesla Model X, F250 SD diesel 6.0
New Pricing for 2023 lightning on fords website build and price. Base price of XLT Extended Range is 80,974. Doesn't that disqualify all options but 2 (pro and XLT Standard Range) for the 7500 EV federal tax credit??
They're also going to have to deal with the manufacturing / source provisions of the rebate as well, although I expect they purposely engineered the criteria so Congress can pass a rider later that suspends them for a few years.

YankeeCP

First Name
CP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat SR Lightning
I guess looking at dealers with 2022 available at a market might make more sense now

jdarmstrong

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 F150 4.6L V8 FX2, 2018 BMW X5
Occupation
Senior Systems Administrator
I am guessing those that extended got an e-mail with a link to the 2023 B&P that isn't live on the main site yet. Just a guess though, I can't see it either.
It was live for a brief moment. I didn’t see it at first either but after a few refreshes it came up. I think they took it down now though.

buttah_hustle

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Toyota Sienna, Future 2023 Ford Lightning Pro
It just went live for me; not sure if they are rolling it out in waves or what since it was live for others previous to when I could see it.

I tried in incognito mode and logged in to my account and it made no difference to what I saw.

Sponsored

YankeeCP

First Name
CP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat SR Lightning
From another thread to access 2023 Build and price

2022 Lightning banner ad that says "All Electric. All Truck." at the top of the website and then clicked on the build button at the top right. (I'm on my laptop) Then it took me to the 2023 build and price page.

Reactions: GDN

Pod

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 AMB Lightning XLT SR
Day one reservation….still nothing. Grrrrrrrrr

Blainestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F56, R55, Pro
Here's the official Press Release:

https://media.ford.com/content/ford...f-150-lightning-standard-range-increased.html

DEARBORN, Mich., Aug. 9, 2022 – Ford is reopening order banks on Thursday for the next wave of reservation holders of the popular F-150 Lightning, adding new improvements including boosting its standard range battery models to an EPA-estimated targeted range of 240 miles1 and adding Pro Trailer Hitch Assist technology. 2​
An industry first, Pro Trailer Hitch AssistTM automatically controls steering, throttle and brake inputs to make hitching trailers easier. Pro Trailer Hitch Assist is standard on the Tow Technology Package, which is available on Pro, XLT and Lariat trims and standard on certain Lariat trims and the Platinum trim.​
Starting in the fall, vehicles built with the standard range battery, available on Pro, XLT and Lariat trims, will have a targeted EPA-estimated range of 240 miles – up from 230 miles.​
F-150 Lightning customers can choose two new colors among the 10 available options – Avalanche Gray and Azure Gray metallic tri-coat. Those colors replace Atlas Blue, Ice Blue Silver and Smoked Quartz Metallic, which are not available on models built starting this fall.​
The new Ford ProTM Special Service Vehicle Package is now available on F-150 Lightning Pro models for fleet customers. The package includes police-grade heavy-duty cloth front seats, built-in steel intrusion plates and available roof-mounted LED warning beacons.​
Ford is adjusting the MSRP on the F-150 Lightning for the first time since it was revealed in May 2021 and has honored MSRP for all customer orders to date. Due to significant material cost increases and other factors, Ford has adjusted MSRP starting with the opening of the next wave of F-150 Lightning orders.​
Lightning reservation holders who previously received an invitation to order, but who elected to extend their reservation because their vehicle specification was unavailable, will receive a private offer for use in upcoming waves.​
“Current order holders awaiting delivery are not impacted by these price adjustments,” Marin Gjaja, chief customer officer, Model e, said. “We’ve announced pricing ahead of re-opening order banks so our reservation holders can make an informed decision around ordering a Lightning.”​
The all-electric F-150 Lightning pickup, part of the Ford F-Series, the best-selling truck in America for 45 years3, officially launched in April 2022. The first customer deliveries began in May with over 4,400 sold year to date.​
F-150 LightningMSRP
Pro $ 46,974
XLT $ 59,474
XLT High $ 68,474
XLT High / Extended Range $ 80,974
Lariat $74,474
Lariat Extended Range $ 85,974
Platinum Extended Range $ 96,874

Sponsored

Blainestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F56, R55, Pro
Here's the big news for people who extended their reservation:

"Lightning reservation holders who previously received an invitation to order, but who elected to extend their reservation because their vehicle specification was unavailable, will receive a private offer for use in upcoming waves."

Last edited:

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Full 2023 pricing available on a PC using the new Edge browser. Didn't require a special link.

Lariat ER with Max Tow $88K, Platinum $98K and that includes $950 credit for removal of the Multicontour seats (-$300) and Onboard Scales and Smart Hitch (-$650)

OUCH is about all that can be said.

EVTruckGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Well... Looks like I can't get an ER Lightning for a reasonable price anymore, so I'm likely to pass. I'll keep my reservation for now in case I change my mind, but I don't think I want to spend that much.

I have reservations in for multiple other EVs, so I'll have to see what I can get for the best price.

Last edited:
Reactions: GDN

futuretrunks

First Name
Jewelrean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
honda accord ‘18 ford bronco ‘21
Occupation
manager

orangefirefish

First Name
Sheen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Here's the big news for people who extended their reservation:

"Lightning reservation holders who previously received an invitation to order, but who elected to extend their reservation because their vehicle specification was unavailable, will receive a private offer for use in upcoming waves."
I can’t help but think that this and the reprioritization of ‘22 invitees in the ordering waves is an insult to those early reservations that were not invited last year. If you had your chance and passed, fine, but I would think that going off of time stamp would be more reasonable, basically you get in line with everyone else. Now there’s a discount too? Great if you were invited last year but with the price jump, this becomes a raw deal by comparison for those that were passed over by Ford.
Sponsored