• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Adding Tesla Model 3 to the Stable

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
Well what a long day. As I stated, I rejected my delivery of the Model 3 I had chosen from inventory. Tesla is really trying to push for the end of quarter, so they pulled out another one on the spot that just came off the truck. Apparently the person who had ordered it had finance fall through. This one was flawless and I ended up taking it.

I will say Tesla has made vast improvements from my 2018. This car will be a great daily.

Anyways here is the Mach-E I was looking at until the dealer called and was acting like it wasn’t true:LOL:, they said $5k dealer discount only and I said well Ford is adding $3k for those abandoned orders. Oh well, their loss.

IMG_2433.jpeg
What a ride. Tesla will pull out the stops at the EOQ. We had 2 2018 Model 3's - I was actually pleased with both other than the road noise they had. The '23 Model Y we have now has definitely made a lot of head way in ride and quietness. I'm biased, but think you've got the better deal.
Sponsored

OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Ford POWA :ROFLMAO: