• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

All Lightning models qualify for California Clean Vehicle Rebate Project - CVRP $2k Rebate

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
SO did your dealer credit you the $750 CCFR and $2,000 CVRP on your purchase contract ??
The $750 is what I am waiting on to be mailed out to me. The $2000 is still up in the air from the State, if approved that comes directly to your mailbox
Sponsored

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
So I received a survey today from Clean Fuel Rewards congratulating me on my purchase, so it does qualify and the dealer should get the $750 and the customer should get $750 off MSRP

Congratulations on the purchase of your new electric vehicle. We’re pleased you were able to take advantage of the California Clean Fuel Reward and help us build an electric future.

We’d like to ask for your help. To make sure we can effectively meet the needs of electric vehicle purchasers, we’d appreciate you taking a few minutes to complete our EV Owner Questionnaire

For more information on getting the most out of your EV ownership experience, including information about how to manage your electric usage and home vehicle charging solutions, visit https://cleanfuelreward.com/why-buy-electric-vehicle.

Questionnaire responses will be shared with your electric utility to guide future marketing and development efforts. Thank you for helping us build a cleaner, quieter, more electric future.

The California Clean Fuel Reward Team
I started the survey, then realized it was a long one...

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
The $750 is what I am waiting on to be mailed out to me. The $2000 is still up in the air from the State, if approved that comes directly to your mailbox
So your dealer could not include the $750 POS credit - are they not registered with CCFR?

MIne was applied at time of purchase as a "3rd party rebate".

Just sent in my CVRP application.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
So your dealer could not include the $750 POS credit - are they not registered with CCFR?

MIne was applied at time of purchase as a "3rd party rebate".

Just sent in my CVRP application.
They did but then proceeded to add a protection package which I then was told was a miscommunication, so the dealer was refunding me that protection package which is the amount of the Fuel Rewards

Sponsored

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
The dealer refund posted to my account this morning! Now just waiting on the State $2k to get approved….. or not…. Lol

Avocadodude

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariat
The dealer refund posted to my account this morning! Now just waiting on the State $2k to get approved….. or not…. Lol
Their processing times are pretty long:
  • Applications not selected for income verification: 61 calendar days
  • Applications selected for income verification: 73 calendar days

F150_Xpress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Sprinter,R1250 GSA, Husky TPI, KTM 790
I was today by my NorCal dealer that the Clean Fuel Rewards program ($750 rebate) has run out of funds.

My truck came in today and they said they'd apply for the funds but doubt they will get them and I won't see the $750.

Can anyone confirm?

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
I was today by my NorCal dealer that the Clean Fuel Rewards program ($750 rebate) has run out of funds.

My truck came in today and they said they'd apply for the funds but doubt they will get them and I won't see the $750.

Can anyone confirm?
Ford F-150 Lightning All Lightning models qualify for California Clean Vehicle Rebate Project - CVRP $2k Rebate Screen Shot 2022-08-05 at 7.17.02 AM

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
When do we apply for this rebate?
Now before deliver or at time of purchase?

Sponsored