• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Alternative 80amp Chargers?

punkzappa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
No, its horrible!!! It charges - but only when I manually cranked down the amperage to 60 amps. It hasn’t broadcast an SSID to connect to the app since the day I bought it. Ford customer service is even worse, they expect you to wait by your phone and be available to troubleshoot WHEN THEY CALL YOU (which of course they do when you are in the middle of the work day). It is single handedly the worst of any customer service I’ve seen. For any new buyers, if you get a Charge Station Pro for free…great…but definitely don’t spend any money on it. I considered buying the inverter setup as an emergency backup, but seeing how poorly this most basic thing is being handled makes me really happy I didn’t shell out the money. Ford really blew it on this one.
I had issues setting up mine as well but it ended up being user error. If you’re on an iPhone, make sure you’ve downloaded the correct app. I initially downloaded the Ford Charge Station Setup app but we need the Ford Charge Station Pro Setup app. Good luck.
Sponsored

Tony Burgh

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
I mounted my FCSP outside garage on basement level. My WiFi router is located on other side of house on second floor. Initially I had connectivity problems. I added an extender in room above FCSP installation. Bingo. No more problems.