• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Do you need Jumper cables?

antimatterparticle

First Name
Higgs boson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Y,150,4XE
We went to pick up our Christmas tree at a farm where you can park and tailgate.

We made hot dogs and hot chocolate using the frunk outlets. At one point a lady approached us and asked if we needed Jumper cables๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Then she realized what was going on and said: oh you have one of those electric carsโ€ฆ

not sure if she genuinely wanted to help or just thought that there was something shady going on: maybe I was cooking the hot dogs on the hot engine ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Ps: that little panini maker pulls almost 1500W

Ford F-150 Lightning Do you need Jumper cables? IMG_0568
Sponsored

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
We went to pick up our Christmas tree at a farm where you can park and tailgate.

We made hot dogs and hot chocolate using the frunk outlets. At one point a lady approached us and asked if we needed Jumper cables๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Then she realized what was going on and said: oh you have one of those electric carsโ€ฆ

not sure if she genuinely wanted to help or just thought that there was something shady going on: maybe I was cooking the hot dogs on the hot engine ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

Ps: that little panini maker pulls almost 1500W

IMG_0568.jpeg
In the last month or so I've been having a lot of people coming up and asking questions about my truck. I've had it since January of this year and I normally would get the blank confused stares as I loaded things in my Frunk.

jefrank

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat, 2004 BMW 330Ci
In the last month or so I've been having a lot of people coming up and asking questions about my truck. I've had it since January of this year and I normally would get the blank confused stares as I loaded things in my Frunk.
Best reaction I've gotten about the frunk is "What the **ck is that?!" when I opened it to put away a 12-pack of beer that I'd just been handed.

Newton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW e-Golf, Lariat SR, Kia EV6, Toyota T-100
Shoutout to the guy at a park who exclaimed โ€œSomebody stole your engine!โ€

EigenSolver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Subaru, 2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Engineer
A couple of months after I got the truck, my neighbor across the street (older retired woman) commented that for a new truck I seem to have to work on it a lot. I was confused and said I had not really done any work on it. She said that she noticed I had the hood up a lot and figured I was in there fixing something all the time. ๐Ÿคฃ

Sponsored

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
Shoutout to the guy at a park who exclaimed โ€œSomebody stole your engine!โ€
I told that to the poor oil change tech at the Ford dealer today when he came out to top off my windshield washer fluid. He had not seen a Lightning yet and when I popped the hood, I exclaimed โ€œWhere did my engine go!โ€

queuewho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
A couple of months after I got the truck, my neighbor across the street (older retired woman) commented that for a new truck I seem to have to work on it a lot. I was confused and said I had not really done any work on it. She said that she noticed I had the hood up a lot and figured I was in there fixing something all the time. ๐Ÿคฃ
Fix Or Repair Daily

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 LIGHTNING PRO IcedBlueSilver 8/23/2022
Occupation
Owner
I carry jumper cables.

I've already had to use them twice.