• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Does the Lighting Pro - come with SecuriCode Keyless Entry Keypad ?

ullearn

First Name
Ullearn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Viper / Tesla
I was looking at the configurator and it appeared even on the PRO that does not have running boards it does appear to have the SecuriCode Keyless Entry Keypad, does anyone know?

Ford F-150 Lightning Does the Lighting Pro - come with SecuriCode Keyless Entry Keypad ? vehicle.pn

I watched some of the videos from the early test-drives but can't make it out.
Sponsored

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
No it does not. Not an option either.

adoublee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 EVs
I was looking at the configurator and it appeared even on the PRO that does not have running boards it does appear to have the SecuriCode Keyless Entry Keypad, does anyone know?

vehicle.png.jpeg

I watched some of the videos from the early test-drives but can't make it out.
Negatory

Ford F-150 Lightning Does the Lighting Pro - come with SecuriCode Keyless Entry Keypad ? 1641567802077

Static

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
My XL did not have a keypad, but I was able to add one myself. The part isn't too expensive, and you can either buy a new trim piece or cutout your own. The wiring was already in the door, so I just had to plug it in and activate it through forscan. Not to say that the lightning pro will have the same door wiring, but it might be worth looking into.

Mcalc55

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Pro
The bronco one was stuck on with 3M tape and easily moved. I believe the part was $50 but don’t quote me

Sponsored

Pedaldude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Lincoln Navigator, 2021 Ford F-150
Ford would sell the Pro without the option for doors if they could; just to keep people from buying them, while still being able to tout Lightning's low MSRP.

It's the same thing with Ford's towing and payload ratings, they advertise big numbers but the trucks that actually have them are never on the lot and unavailable for most trims even if you special order.

It's too bad, because SecuriCode is a great feature and I think that the Pro looks the best out of all the Lightning trims, without added embellishments or the goofy Sable light bar in front.

broncoaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco 2 door Badlands manual
I expect that the door keypad can be added after delivery like it is on most models.

Mcalc55

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Pro
I expect that the door keypad can be added after delivery like it is on most models.
Agreed. At worst it’s a forscan addition. You might not be able to add it as the integrated b-pillar look that the f150 has but probably the way the bronco does

PA Lightning

First Name
Tbone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro
Maybe you will be able to lock and unlock through the Ford Pass App.

Sponsored

astricklin

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 Mercury mountaineer
When I was test driving an f-150 a few months ago, I mentioned it to the salesperson and they felt like Ford was trying to get people to move towards using the app so their dealership no longer orders vehicles with it if it is not standard equipment.

IdeaOfTheDayCom

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
IdeaOfTheDay.Com
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning XLT SR 312A
Occupation
Software Developer
I've come to realize the photos have a lot of inaccuracies. I guess there's a disclaimer somewhere that warns you that these are prototypes that may or may not include the features shown.

Sort of like the CyberTruck, where the entire 2021 and 2022 models never quite shipped with the features shown in 2019. :)

Pedaldude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Lincoln Navigator, 2021 Ford F-150
Maybe you will be able to lock and unlock through the Ford Pass App.
One of the benefits of the keypad is that you can lock everything, including your phone in the truck if you are at the beach, or some other activity that is phone unfriendly.
Sponsored