• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Drive Mode Not Available

RenegadeStar

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
IT
I just got my truck last Saturday 03/30/2024 and have had this issue a few times now. I took it to the dealer and they said there are no updates available for my truck. Rugedraw looked it up and it appears there are updates, but maybe they can't install them?
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
I just got my truck last Saturday 03/30/2024 and have had this issue a few times now. I took it to the dealer and they said there are no updates available for my truck. Rugedraw looked it up and it appears there are updates, but maybe they can't install them?
The dealer service department receives NO $$$$$ for routine updates that will be delivered by OTA.

The only time they will do a manual update is if it's related to a problem that we're experiencing at the moment.

RenegadeStar

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
IT
The dealer service department receives NO $$$$$ for routine updates that will be delivered by OTA.

The only time they will do a manual update is if it's related to a problem that we're experiencing at the moment.
Yeah, I'm actually having multiple issues. I'm also getting a max headroom digital glitch sound through the speakers switching between sync menus. Like in the camera, switching angles. They want me to get video of it but that's hard to do while driving and is completely random.

I've tried rebooting sync a few times but hasn't made a difference. So I guess I'll just wait it out and hopefully it gets fixed through one of my future OTA updates.

unhitched

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024lightning
I just got this towing for my first real trip, odometer 975, soc 75% any update?
Sponsored