• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

BHunted1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford-150 Platinum Hybrid
Occupation
Retired
It turned green on my final scan and I'm now 100% up to date! Oddly enough, my Blue Cruise says "Activation Pending" on the Ford connected services page, and I've received no emails or anything and didn't see anything unusual in the menus so I took it out for a test drive and figured I'd see if the lane keeping assist had improved.

I hit the button and suddenly the dash lit up and I was officially Blue Cruising!

I need to try the ForScan updates for cameras at speed since that's not working, and as someone above mentioned, my PRB up/down works fine but the approach detection either isn't as sensitive or isn't working.

Before they were frankly too sensitive and whenever I'd lock the truck they'd stow and then immediately re-deploy since I was still near the truck.

Overall super happy this all worked, and really appreciate all the gurus sharing their wisdom!
Check on your web dashboard and make sure its not pending for 600 bux and really shows one year free. Check your about screen in your truck, make sure the last line also matches a one year free date...
Sponsored

JIMFOUNTAIN

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 SCREW PB 6.5' 701A
This is interesting. The changes appear to be trim specific. I originally had a “2” and my cameras were not working until Jesse had me change it to an “A”. I have a Job 1 Lariat. It’s also possible that with all the changes made to the IPMA to get BlueCruise working, non-BC trucks like mine have different camera settings.

What do you have in the second block of 7D0-01-04? Mine originally was 7xxx, changed to Fxxx.
Cameras in motion (Bed, Hitch, Rear) does appear to be very trim specific. Mine 7D0-01-04 is 0xxx. For completeness Platinum. Totally update SW.

jperry5835

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid Platinum
Check on your web dashboard and make sure its not pending for 600 bux and really shows one year free. Check your about screen in your truck, make sure the last line also matches a one year free date...
how long did it take for the last line on the screen in your truck to update?

BHunted1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford-150 Platinum Hybrid
Occupation
Retired
It hasn't. I’m not showing on my web portal and date is this October on about screen. No big nice blue welcome screen when engaging. You’re lucky.

Slappy McGee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost
It hasn't. I’m not showing on my web portal and date is this October on about screen. No big nice blue welcome screen when engaging. You’re lucky.
I didn't get any welcome screen either. Frankly, I couldn't find anything in the setup (I faffed around with the menus for a few minutes before hitting the road) so I assumed I didn't have BC enabled. I got on the highway to test lane keeping, hit the button, and was a bit shocked to see the BC magic kick in.

Sponsored

rpeterslll

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport
Occupation
IT Professional
Yes. @Jesse-Infotainment confirmed that for me. Same node.
ITRM = TRM ?

If this Recall refers to the TRM, the TRM is OTA updateable, why wouldn't they push this OTA? Plus TRM module is listed as "Exterior Lighting" in the Vehicle Module info , are we sure the ITRM is the same as the TRM and not just the lighting part of the trailer connector?

Attachments

JEB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat Powerboost
ITRM = TRM ?

If this Recall refers to the TRM, the TRM is OTA updateable, why wouldn't they push this OTA? Plus TRM module is listed as "Exterior Lighting" in the Vehicle Module info , are we sure the ITRM is the same as the TRM and not just the lighting part of the trailer connector?
Yes. We’re sure.

Ruffiano99

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Sooo good news and bad news for me.
Good news I bought a 2 days license anticipating just running to TSB. To find all these waiting for me even tho im only at sync 20312. Guess that means i can get Blue cruise even tho im way behind
Ford F-150 Lightning ECU module programming guide using FDRS 7A732715-8502-4F30-AC72-2F3ADA8307FB

Bad news is i got this message attempting the TSB and cant figure out why. I installed the drivers( or atleast i think i did) got to the part about plugging in the USB cable and this message came up…
Ford F-150 Lightning ECU module programming guide using FDRS B781B535-9ACB-4FED-9C68-6FC2CF47AB7F

The unfortunate part about having all those updates available is i dont have a mongoose. So im not prepared for them and i only have 2 days.
HELP! ?

20ecoboost21

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 tremor
Anyone have this happen, doesn't recognize key state. It will do this while checking codes and while trying to program modules.

Ford F-150 Lightning ECU module programming guide using FDRS Screenshot (634)

RapidRedRick

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Platinum Powerboost
My last nano update was the CCM, I got through several stages and then it crapped out. Got the goose today and completed the available updates. Sync is now at 22034_364, no BC alerts yet but the night is young. I lost my heated steering - Cooled and heated front seats functions pre goose. The row of buttons under the HVAC buttons do not work. I have a DTC on SOBDMC :
SOBDMC - U0298 : 00
U0298 = Lost Communication With DC/DC Converter Control Module 'A'
FT : 00 = No Sub Type Information
I am also concerned that during the nano CCM update, the values in the IPMA got fouled somehow. Any ideas on fixing the SOBDMC DTC, and should I PMI the IPMA?

Ford F-150 Lightning ECU module programming guide using FDRS 1648677407992

Sponsored

travbz24

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Platinum Powerboost
Cameras in motion (Bed, Hitch, Rear) does appear to be very trim specific. Mine 7D0-01-04 is 0xxx. For completeness Platinum. Totally update SW.
I think we have nearly identical builds.

Mine is at 0 in that field but I'm only getting bed and hitch, no rear.

Ideas?

JIMFOUNTAIN

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 SCREW PB 6.5' 701A

Ideas?
Goto the Forscan thread and follow the spreadsheet common tab info on Cameras at speed. These worked for me.

Ford F-150 Lightning ECU module programming guide using FDRS 1648679072263

Some of the other changes on this thread did not work for me. Others with different trims/options found they had to go a different route than these current spreadsheet entries.

JEB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Ideas?
If your IPMA fully up to date, try F in place of the zero. It worked for me and a couple of others but it’s getting hard to find consistency.

JEB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Goto the Forscan thread and follow the spreadsheet common tab info on Cameras at speed. These worked for me.

1648679072263.png

Some of the other changes on this thread did not work for me. Others with different trims/options found they had to go a different route than these current spreadsheet entries.
A word of caution. If thsee are the values from @Livnitup ’s FORScan spreadsheet, they might not be completely accurate for trucks that have undergone the most recent IPMA update. @Jesse-Infotainment noted that the most recent update brought Job 1 trucks up to the functionality of Job 2 trucks and that slightly different setting unlock more camera views. To determine what the best settings were for me, he found a Job 2 truck that was equipped like mine and made recommendations for changes.

travbz24

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Platinum Powerboost
A word of caution. If thsee are the values from @Livnitup ’s FORScan spreadsheet, they might not be completely accurate for trucks that have undergone the most recent IPMA update. @Jesse-Infotainment noted that the most recent update brought Job 1 trucks up to the functionality of Job 2 trucks and that slightly different setting unlock more camera views. To determine what the best settings were for me, he found a Job 2 truck that was equipped like mine and made recommendations for changes.
I'm fully up to date. Do you know what those changes were?
Sponsored