• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

jerock

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Cell phone did the trick. Thanks
I purchased the 8 yr 125,000 miles with 100 deductible with the key and lights extra. The new pricing only raised it 7.7% or $145 from before the increase. Rather it wasn't raised but certainly not the 10 or 11% reported by some.
Sponsored

Simpso57

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 Lightning
I purchased several days ago and don't see it in my app. It would appear under extended services, right?

Skidrowe

First Name
Gideon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning ER, 2014 Honda Pilot
I got PremiumCare 8 years/100k miles and $100 deductible with keys and lights for $1360 at the end of the day prior to the price increase going into effect. Seemed like a good deal to have a plan last that long that would essentially break even with one failure outside of the manufacturer's warranty. It's also a first year model that deviated drastically from their knowledgebase of ICE vehicles. This makes being a Guinea Pig a lot more palatable.

jerock

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I used my cell phone & went through the process & credit card was charged. I received an e-mail from them today & it said that nothing went through on their end. I tried a good part of the afternoon calling them without anyone ever answering on their end. I sent an e-mail showing the charge on my credit card & no response. Has anyone had trouble getting through to them?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
I purchased several days ago and don't see it in my app. It would appear under extended services, right?
You need to make sure your name on the contract and in Ford pass match EXACTLY as well.

Sponsored

PiMatrix

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
email [email protected] and Brooke will help out!
I ordered the interior/exterior lighting option on the website with 8yr/100K/$100 yet the contract sent says interior/exterior lighting delete. Is this correct? Will the interior/exterior lighting show up on ford pass along with the ford protect? When will ford pass show the warranty?

Ford F-150 Lightning F150 Lightning Extended Warranty from Ford Protect at $50 Over Cost! IMG_2699

PiMatrix

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I ordered the interior/exterior lighting option on the website with 8yr/100K/$100 yet the contract sent says interior/exterior lighting delete. Is this correct? Will the interior/exterior lighting show up on ford pass along with the ford protect? When will ford pass show the warranty?

IMG_2699.png
Don't see the warranty yet in Ford Pass but a strange item just showed up in warranty service on Ford pass. Does this mean Granger is getting service warranty reimbursement from Ford for work on car not performed? Why is "Services Performed: Air Conditioning and Heating Services and Unknown," the lightning VIN service records? The recorded charge for this service is $2560. It is listed under "Service History" in Ford Pass. You might want to check if it is in your Ford Pass as well.

For anyone else who ordered the lightning option, on your paper contract received via email does it have checked -

"Interior/Exterior Lighting Delete"

Does Ford pass supposed to show the additional coverage options (key, lighting, rental) or just the Ford Protect warranty?

Ford F-150 Lightning F150 Lightning Extended Warranty from Ford Protect at $50 Over Cost! Screenshot 2022-10-23 at 4.04.10 PM

Last edited:

HJP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, F150 Lightning, DMG Mach-E GTPE
Don't see the warranty yet in Ford Pass but a strange item just showed up in warranty service on Ford pass. Does this mean Granger is getting service warranty reimbursement from Ford for work on car not performed? Why is "Services Performed: Air Conditioning and Heating Services and Unknown," the lightning VIN service records? The recorded charge for this service is $2560. It is listed under "Service History" in Ford Pass. You might want to check if it is in your Ford Pass as well.

For anyone else who ordered the lightning option, on your paper contract received via email does it have checked -

Does Ford pass supposed to show the additional coverage options (key, lighting, rental) or just the Ford Protect warranty?

Screenshot 2022-10-23 at 4.04.10 PM.jpeg
I have not gotten the extended warranty on the Lightning but did get it for the Mach-E and the lighting delete was not checked. Got key and lighting protection and neither was checked. The only thing my warranty in the app says is that key requires prior approval (so at least it seems to acknowledge I have it). Nothing on the lighting option.

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
Same thing with my warranty purchase.

Screenshot 2022-10-23 at 4.04.10 PM.jpeg