• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

FCSP - unable to connect to CSP wifi

OP
OP
Fingerbang

Fingerbang

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER AntiMatter BLue
Occupation
IT
***Final Update***

I was sent a replacement FCSP and I was able to go through the setup procedure flawless. Old one was sent back, i doubt that i will hear what the issue was, but i did ask if i could be informed.

Ford Canada DID call me back to check on how it went after i installed it, that was nice, then they called back informing me that i will be getting $1,000.00 in Ford Pass Reward Points for the problems i have encountered, so yay.

So i now have 240,000 Fordpass points and already spent them on Gatorback mud flaps and the truck bed pivot storage bin. and that will take up most of my points, they sure do not go far.

In Summary
Ford support was very helpful, but not very useful as they had no control over Siemens
Siemens was pretty useless as far as suport goes, when i was able to talk to them, there was nothing done that i did not already go over with Ford.

Free points were nice, but i would have been fine if they jsut replaced the unit as soon as the proper password did not work.
Sponsored

GoHawks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Lightning ER
***Final Update***

I was sent a replacement FCSP and I was able to go through the setup procedure flawless. Old one was sent back, i doubt that i will hear what the issue was, but i did ask if i could be informed.

Ford Canada DID call me back to check on how it went after i installed it, that was nice, then they called back informing me that i will be getting $1,000.00 in Ford Pass Reward Points for the problems i have encountered, so yay.

So i now have 240,000 Fordpass points and already spent them on Gatorback mud flaps and the truck bed pivot storage bin. and that will take up most of my points, they sure do not go far.

In Summary
Ford support was very helpful, but not very useful as they had no control over Siemens
Siemens was pretty useless as far as suport goes, when i was able to talk to them, there was nothing done that i did not already go over with Ford.

Free points were nice, but i would have been fine if they jsut replaced the unit as soon as the proper password did not work.
I have experienced the same issue and Ford is sending me a replacement FCSP. Was there any discussion on reimbursement for the electrician and reinstall? Anyone else have experience with this?

Beans

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura RDX, Toyota 4 Runner
I have experienced the same issue and Ford is sending me a replacement FCSP. Was there any discussion on reimbursement for the electrician and reinstall? Anyone else have experience with this?
Ford also sent me a new FCSP when it wouldn’t connect to my new router.I installed it myself, so no discussion about reimbursement. If you do need an electrician, it will only take them about 15 minutes.

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
I’ve been operating my charge station pro without an Internet connection. What am I missing?

Btw, I got it in December 2022

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
I’ve been operating my charge station pro without an Internet connection. What am I missing?

The aggravation of having to cycle power to it every couple of weeks to restore communication to Ford's servers.

I've never had to cycle power to my Emporia EVSE.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

A couple of firmware updates.
Ford F-150 Lightning FCSP - unable to connect to CSP wifi 1686657285838
Sponsored