• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Ford Pass stopped updating

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
I'm hearing the problem was a reel to reel data tape machine broke down. They had to call a retiree in to diagnose the problem since that machine went out of production in the sixties.
Nothing a few lines of COBOL can’t fix!

256fail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 311A XLT
Occupation
Pilot
Last edited:

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mastang Mach-E Grabber Blue First Edition
I'm hearing the problem was a reel to reel data tape machine broke down. They had to call a retiree in to diagnose the problem since that machine went out of production in the sixties.
Are you sure? I was under the impression that Ford was still using punch cards. The FordPass craps out when someone drops the the punch card deck and has to sort it in the right sequence manually :ROFLMAO:

MoonWhaler

First Name
Weston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F-150 Limited
My Fordpass was also not updating (last connection to Ford's servers on 2/17 - only bluetooth remote start lock etc). I went in for service yesterday, which gave me the latest updates to sync, but that did not fix my fordpass issue. I called ford and they said the February fix was delayed and they didn't know how long it would be.

So....I just decided to pull and re-insert fuse 32 and see what happens. Within 5 minutes, my fordpass updated with current charge level and other info. Who knows how long it will last, but it worked for me.

2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Sponsored