• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

ICED BLUE SILVER F-150 Lightning Photos & Club

Sponsored

FordLightningMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
After seeing this color in person, it's easy to see why it's the signature color. It wasn't on my radar when I picked my own color (carbonized gray metallic), but in hindsight I wish I would've considered it more than I did. This color will be turning some heads in a few weeks when it's out on the road, mine included!

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 LIGHTNING PRO IcedBlueSilver 8/23/2022
Occupation
Owner
after seeing this amazing color in San Antonio, and seeing it not only in the Platinum model, but also as the PRO, just as I ordered, I now have NO doubts....it is VERY nice.

fubar79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lightning XLT ER
After seeing this color in person, it's easy to see why it's the signature color. It wasn't on my radar when I picked my own color (carbonized gray metallic), but in hindsight I wish I would've considered it more than I did. This color will be turning some heads in a few weeks when it's out on the road, mine included!
I picked this colour only because my current F150, and previous Tacoma were very similar to the Carbonized gray metallic. I think you will be happy with your choice!

Sponsored

Roy2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX LR; Prius Prime
Iced Blue is such a funny color. In the side shot iced blue looks washed out and I prefer the Iconic, but in the front shot, the iced blue pops and looks much better. Then the shot by itself - I can't see any blue at all!
It depends on weather. It looks beautiful with sunshine

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 LIGHTNING PRO IcedBlueSilver 8/23/2022
Occupation
Owner
Here's my EXACT truck I ordered, at the event in San Antonio - PRO in ICED BLUE SILVER METALLIC

Beautiful, and very very nice in ALL angles, sunlight, shade, and especially next to 'other' colors!

LOVE IT!! :) I got to TOUCH it, FEEL it, SIT in it, TURN in on, GO thru the screens and Icons, ENJOY the very, very COMFORTABLE seating(this ain't your grandaddy's vinyl, boys!), and also melt in the San Antonio RECORD heat!
Ford F-150 Lightning ICED BLUE SILVER F-150 Lightning Photos & Club PRO IcedBlueSilverMetallic San Antonio

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
Here's my EXACT truck I ordered, at the event in San Antonio - PRO in ICED BLUE SILVER METALLIC

Beautiful, and very very nice in ALL angles, sunlight, shade, and especially next to 'other' colors!

LOVE IT!! :) I got to TOUCH it, FEEL it, SIT in it, TURN in on, GO thru the screens and Icons, ENJOY the very, very COMFORTABLE seating(this ain't your grandaddy's vinyl, boys!), and also melt in the San Antonio RECORD heat!
PRO IcedBlueSilverMetallic San Antonio.jpg
I watched one of the reviews he compared the vinyl seats to a school bus seat. What would you compare the feel to?

DadBald

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Honda Odyssey, 2013 Subaru Outback
Occupation
Energy Engineer
Saw this XLT premium on our drive between Brighton and Lansing, MI. Still not sold on the iced blue silver, but it looks so awesome.

Ford F-150 Lightning ICED BLUE SILVER F-150 Lightning Photos & Club 20220515_172915

Ford F-150 Lightning ICED BLUE SILVER F-150 Lightning Photos & Club 20220515_172857
Ford F-150 Lightning ICED BLUE SILVER F-150 Lightning Photos & Club 20220515_172943(0)
Sponsored