• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

IdeaOfTheDayCom

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
IdeaOfTheDay.Com
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning XLT SR 312A
Occupation
Software Developer
Yes, it would be disappointing to miss out on the sliding read window shown in the Build & Price system for the XLT, and to miss the "Unique Rear Signature Lighting" as shown on the confirmed online order sheet "Your Selections" Exterior items.

Also, I am not able to see if there are memory buttons on the driver's door for the seats. The B&P showed memory for the 8-way seats, so I think that would carry to the 10-way seats. Any other XLT pictures of the door to confirm? But were the XLT's at San Antonio just prototypes, not truly finished?
They dropped the ball big time on this. The photos and text are completely wrong. I pointed this out a few times and they apologized for publishing the wrong information. I think they eventually changed the photos, but the text in the order confirmation is still wrong.
Sponsored

GoodSam

First Name
Good
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17CRV, 22 Lightning XLT 312A SR iced blue silver
Occupation
occupying space
If I knew that certain items shown or listed were not included, I might have kicked up to a Lariat SR. Ford & dealer will miss that chunk of change and they lost my desire to continue to buy future vehicles from them. Will be considering a Tesla Model Y (or others) instead of a Mach-e at upcoming buy. Ford has too many sloppy employees from top to bottom.

RDeFran

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 GMC Sierra 3500HD AT4 SRW Duramax, 2010 M3
Occupation
Technician
They blew it with poor info twice for me. My 21 Bronco was incorrect, my XLT will be incorrect. $135k in purchases that will not arrive with the equipment they said would be included with the trim. Had Ford published info been correct, I would have done a different spec on both vehicles. My 2020 Sierra 3500HD AT4 exceeded the published equipment level. Very dissatisfied with info from Ford.
Sponsored