• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Just got production date

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....
Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 4.38.55 PM.png

I pulled the VIN using the method in this thread. I searched that JSON and like digitall posted, its is sync 4. As for options, I have everything (Tow Tech, Pro Power, Max Tow, Tailgate Step, Trailer Camera, and Azure Gray Metallic) except a bed liner (will use bedrug). Stoked!
congrats. I had the bed liner and no date so that may be a factor.
Sponsored

timwren

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Pro
Congrats buddy! So happy for you!

I have the same thing ordered (except trailer camera, and I added Bed liner) from a different dealer in Oregon. Now I'm optimistic I'll get my truck in the next 4 months not "AUTUMN 2023"!
Thanks Benny! I'll have some great data on Eastern Oregon's charging infrastructure as I need to drive 7 hours to Ontario from Eugene to grab the truck but it was the only way I had a shot at getting a Pro. I swapped from my local dealership earlier in the process after calling every dealer in Oregon until I found one where I was near the top of the list (original reservation was 6/12 so I was in the 100s at my local dealer). I've been lurking on the forum for a long time so we'll try to give some data back once we get the truck as I have an oddball aerodynamic light travel trailer that I hope will produce more range than some of the others have reported.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Thanks Benny! I'll have some great data of Eastern Oregon's charging infrastructure as I need to drive 7 hours to Ontario from Eugene to grab the truck but it was the only way I had a shot at getting a Pro. I swapped from my local dealership earlier in the process after calling every dealer in Oregon until I found one where I was near the top of the list (original reservation was 6/12 so I was in the 100s at my local dealer). I've been lurking on the forum for a long time so we'll try to give some data back once we get the truck as I have an oddball aerodynamic light travel trailer that I hope will produce more range than some of the others have reported.
Sounds good bud, we're just a couple hours apart. Let me know how that trip goes!

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Thanks Benny! I'll have some great data of Eastern Oregon's charging infrastructure as I need to drive 7 hours to Ontario from Eugene to grab the truck but it was the only way I had a shot at getting a Pro.
Love to read about your charging experience as I will have to travel to Ontario from time to time and I have heard Electrify America in Canada needs a different app. I am not sure what other complexities are there with charging.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Love to read about your charging experience as I will have to travel to Ontario from time to time and I have heard Electrify America in Canada needs a different app. I am not sure what other complexities are there with charging.
He's referring to Ontario, Oregon.

Sponsored

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

me!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
lightning
Just checked my account too. I got scheduled for the same week, I was in the 1st wave deferred reservations for PRO, ordered 8/11, initially went for the pro but then asked dealer to change to the XLT after seeing the PRO estimate was Autumn 2023.
I was a 2023 wave 2 XLT order that was just scheduled for production as well. I did not receive an email regarding the date but logged in and noticed. Scheduled for 10/24.

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
No email/text notification so far. I just happened to check my reservation on the website today.
I was a 2023 wave 2 XLT order that was just scheduled for production as well. I did not receive an email regarding the date but logged in and noticed. Scheduled for 10/24.
Grats! I am also a 2023 wave 2 XLT order but not scheduled yet...

Halbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Occupation
Engineer
Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 4.38.55 PM.png

I pulled the VIN using the method in this thread. I searched that JSON and like digitall posted, its is sync 4. As for options, I have everything (Tow Tech, Pro Power, Max Tow, Tailgate Step, Trailer Camera, and Azure Gray Metallic) except a bed liner (will use bedrug). Stoked!
I have no options selected on mine, hoping that doesn't affect me. question
though, doees your order on the Ford page have the "scales delete" listed? I called my dealer as soon as I saw your post because I know it doesn't show on my page and I didn't think it matters till now!

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
@TaxmanHog have you heard anymore confirmations of MY23 production dates?
No, but this report falls in line with what appears to be the last production week of 2022 being 10/10/2022

Reactions: GDN

SmokingtheMeats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150
Occupation
Tech
I'll have to go read up. I missed they had actually announced it or forgotten. I predicted earlier this year they wouldn't get the integration done.

MY23 will be nothing more than typically what Job 2 would be within a given model year. They didn't get Job 2 out for the Lightning in '22, this is nothing more than maybe a few tweaks, if even that. Likely a different character in the VIN and a couple of different colors.
I’m a 22 and my order summary says I’m Job #2. Is it not the same?

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
I’m a 22 and my order summary says I’m Job #2. Is it not the same?
That is interesting as I don't think anyone else ever noted a Job #2 during the 2022 year. Have no idea when they switched or what changes were made. The only thing that might come to mind is July 25 as that is where PAAK started coming from the factory. I still think that is nothing more than SW the rest of us don't have however.

SmokingtheMeats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150
Occupation
Tech
That is interesting as I don't think anyone else ever noted a Job #2 during the 2022 year. Have no idea when they switched or what changes were made. The only thing that might come to mind is July 25 as that is where PAAK started coming from the factory. I still think that is nothing more than SW the rest of us don't have however.
This is what I see
Ford F-150 Lightning Just got production date 836087BF-1BFC-4E39-845D-7C2D99AE0418

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired