• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Just got production date

bewbie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER Rapid Red
it changes to 01 when its getting scheduled.
I've been at priority code 01 for over a week now, just checked and still unscheduled.

I actually went to the dealer to take off the whole tow tech package and they said my order was in some 'incompatible state' until he took off the scales. Then it went into a 'clean' state. so Id have your dealer remove them, doubt youll get scheduled with them still on there. My dealer also couldnt fully remove the tow tech package for some reason, i just said screw it and left it on (with scales removed)
I can also attest to this. Here's my thread on the topic if you would like to hear my experience on this matter:
https://www.f150lightningforum.com/forum/threads/moved-to-2023-model-year.12011/
Sponsored

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
I'm leaving it on for now. Sure would like to know the truth from someone that really knows. We've got people with Oct build dates with Tow Tech on....Even seeing not available till next fall Pros scheduled.....C'mon Ford how about a little clarity on this...Damn
A ton of Pro's are being scheduled now. I removed my scales when I saw this and got scheduled for 10/24.

That Autumn 2023 date was, as far as I can see, a scare tactic to try and convince anyone not wanting to wait a year to upgrade to a more expensive trim.

Lime Green

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350, Expedition Max, Tesla...
Source?

I've not heard this at all. Everything I've seen is about a lack of chips for this feature, so the trucks aren't getting scheduled with it right now. If the scales are gone for the entire MY23 production run (while Ford is allowing people to place an order with them) that's some real news.
I don’t have anything specific I can reference. But this is what I was told by the Ford rep that contacted me. Was told that if I chose to wait, it could delay my order indefinitely or result in cancellation. As of this time, no MY23 with OBS.

Blainestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F56, R55, Pro
That Autumn 2023 date was, as far as I can see, a scare tactic to try and convince anyone not wanting to wait a year to upgrade to a more expensive trim.
Being very generous, MAYBE Ford knew that Wave 1 MY23 was going to be the only Pros for the year, so technically, the safe thing was to tell everyone that delivery would be Autumn '23 because some would be Autumn '23, but yeah, it certainly seems like a scare tactic. I'd be pretty annoyed if I bought an XLT or Lariat because of that only to see these Pros getting scheduled almost immediately, some maybe even before XLT/Lariat orders in the same wave, perhaps.

Hatchback

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Silverado 1500
A ton of Pro's are being scheduled now. I removed my scales when I saw this and got scheduled for 10/24.

Great to see all the pros being scheduled. Happy for everyone. Hope myself, @Maxx and everyone else waiting will get some good news soon.

Sponsored

anthafied

First Name
Anthy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 lightning
Occupation
Firefighter paramedic
Great to see all the pros being scheduled. Happy for everyone. Hope myself, @Maxx and everyone else waiting will get some good news soon.
Me too! I'm a little bummed I didn't get my pro scheduled this week.

cobryson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning Lariat SR (Ordered 9/7/22)
I've been at priority code 01 for over a week now, just checked and still unscheduled.

I can also attest to this. Here's my thread on the topic if you would like to hear my experience on this matter:
https://www.f150lightningforum.com/forum/threads/moved-to-2023-model-year.12011/
Just curious-how are you checking your priority code? Just asking the dealer to check for you, or is there a way I can do it myself? My order from last week was a priority code 10, not sure if it has moved at all since then.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Just curious-how are you checking your priority code? Just asking the dealer to check for you, or is there a way I can do it myself? My order from last week was a priority code 10, not sure if it has moved at all since then.
Mine was on my order summary sent to me by the dealer.

10-19 are dealer specified Priority codes, if you have a lower number than 10...then that has been assigned by Ford, not the dealer.

cobryson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Lightning Lariat SR (Ordered 9/7/22)

10-19 are dealer specified Priority codes, if you have a lower number than 10...then that has been assigned by Ford, not the dealer.
I guess there's a lot about the priority codes I need to learn then. At some point when it gets closer to being scheduled, Ford will change the code? The OP I quoted implied his code had changed to a 1 sometime after ordering, so I was curious if there was a way to see if mine has changed since I ordered.

Maxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Pro, Sky RL, Frontier, Aurora V8, Buicks, ....

Mine is 19. That means dealer decided I am in the bottom of priority list?

Last edited:

Sponsored

plucas005

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY23 Pro, Tesla MY
Any of the pros that were scheduled include spray in bedliner? I have read comments on other threads suggesting that will be a limiting factor for being scheduled. I am considering removing it from my build having not been scheduled yet on a MY23 Wave 1 Pro order.

Blainestang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F56, R55, Pro
Any of the pros that were scheduled include spray in bedliner? I have read comments on other threads suggesting that will be a limiting factor for being scheduled. I am considering removing it from my build having not been scheduled yet on a MY23 Wave 1 Pro order.
For one data point, my W1 '23 Pro order got scheduled, I didn't order the Spray-in bedliner for this reason. Also, I read the quality isn't quite as good as the aftermarket ones, but I don't have any evidence of that.

bewbie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER Rapid Red
For what it’s worth, I have a Lariat ER distinguished by Ford as “Unscheduled-Clean”. I have the spray in bed liner on my order.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Mine is 19. That means dealer decided I am in the bottom of priority list?
Not necessarily, some dealers leave everyone at 19. 19 is the default I believe when a dealer places the order.

I was 19, and I got scheduled.

asianman35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Antimatter Blue Pro
I went to the dealer today and took off the spray in bed liner. Sales associate said they always recommend taking it off and having it done later.
Sponsored