• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

TheRealDlo

First Name
Dlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD F150
What is interesting to me is the order page shows estimated delivery is 24plus weeks. As I recall the wave one order page showed 20 plus weeks. Are they building the Lightning by waves?
Yea I believe the first ones showed 20. Guess each wave is further out
Sponsored

bryan995

First Name
François
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Tempted to get the XLT SR. But I don't see what I am getting for almost $10,000 more???

Sponsored

WarpSpeedo

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 RAM 1500
Occupation
Sysadmin
So i'm guessing the Wave 2 emails went out??

Nothing here but i reserved a few days later on 5/24 so i guess it was false hope to think I'd be an early wave. My dealer hasn't been able to tell me anything...

TheRealDlo

First Name
Dlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD F150
Well I cannot order, that sucks, dealer said I was #8 and they were getting 10. Said I should expect an email today. Also said that I was the only PRO order at the dealership. Well that's out also.

Guess Ill extend to 2023 and make a different plan this year.

Real shitty for many people like me who have been waiting for this for nearly a year.

Maybe just pack it up and not get a truck since FORD is gonna screw the customers here.

Super disappointed right now. Dealer made me feel like I was going to get one.

Reactions: JSJ

Ken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER
I reserved on 5/19 but I think it was after the presentation, and wasn't in wave 2, so this was probably those were prioritized by dealerships or reserved during the presentation.

Sponsored

Sam James

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Lightning Lariat ER, 21 VW ID.4 Pro S RWD
Occupation
Accountant
Tempted to get the XLT SR. But I don't see what I am getting for almost $10,000 more???
I was willing to do this if necessary, but it seems Wave 2 is not in the cards either.

Well, nothing here so I guess once again my dealer lied to me.
Yep. Either Ford is really not sending our dealer any vehicles or they've prioritized others over me and won't come clean. Either way this system sucks.