• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE, Explorer,C10
Well, this thread has me thinking

? I wonder if they will add AWD for the 23 Maverick Hybrid.....

ryan

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
sedan
Are these emails trickling out or should I abandon hope if I haven't got one yet? Does everyone's email have the same time stamp?

I guess I shouldn't worry anyways, I was Pro or Bust :) I was happy to be in a Ford again after a long time, was even thinking of a Bronco in my future, but this whole thing has soured me.

I'm used to bait and switch by dealers, but not OEM's. I'd rather pay a premium (and wait longer) for my Cybertruck order.
I'm with you-- a lot of us are wondering this. From what I see most emails went out between 11 and 12 eastern. EDIT: SEE BELOW. Sorry to say but I think it's time to give up hope. Hopefully somebody can prove me wrong here.

EDIT-- might be wrong looks like I assumed time zones. It could be they went out between 2 and 3 or there were multiple waves. My research was bad and I feel bad.

Last edited:

bosox8

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 Iced Blue Silver Lariat ER, 2nd Wave
Occupation
Sales

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Now this is weird.

I didn't expect a Wave 2 invite (#29 in line at dealer), but I messaged my sales guy to find out how many Wave 2's they got to see what my chances were for a Wave 6/7 invite.

They didn't get any Wave 2's. They got 1 slot in Wave 1, but nothing in Wave 2. No idea what to make of that..... At this rate, I am looking at a late 2023 or a 2024 truck at best....

Sponsored

SmoothJ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 HEV
Thanks! My email arrived 2:48pm EST - question: which side is the charging, driver or passenger, I've seen pics with them on both sides?
Driver

tbinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 KR F150
Didn't get an email and my portal shows no updated. Looks like wave 2 is not for me. Made the reservation during the presentation. Guess it's on to wave 3, if it's 2 weeks between waves that will be 2/3. Wish Ford would just tell us what wave so we don't have to sit and hope.

Bippers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1965 Thunderbird 2014 Honda Accord
Occupation
Chemical Engineer
Now this is weird.

I didn't expect a Wave 2 invite (#29 in line at dealer), but I messaged my sales guy to find out how many Wave 2's they got to see what my chances were for a Wave 6/7 invite.

They didn't get any Wave 2's. They got 1 slot in Wave 1, but nothing in Wave 2. No idea what to make of that..... At this rate, I am looking at a late 2023 or a 2024 truck at best....
My dealer said the same thing 0 for wave 2. I am resigning myself to 2023 even at spot number 5 in line.

13_F150

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Platinum, 2020 Volvo XC60
Seems like a small wave for the members. Hopefully wave 2 will release more slots on this wave

Sponsored

Brocked

First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lots
Occupation
Ditch Digger
Ordered Mine today!

MapleMan650

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Ford Lightning Lariat ER, 2017 Ford Mustang GT
Occupation
I.T.
Sigh..... Nothing yet. I'll stare at this page and refresh it every 12 seconds for a few more hours.

Ford F-150 Lightning ? Lightning Ordering WAVE 2 Emails Are Out! Screenshot 2022-01-20 125359

Deleted member 9341

Are these emails trickling out or should I abandon hope if I haven't got one yet? Does everyone's email have the same time stamp?

I guess I shouldn't worry anyways, I was Pro or Bust :) I was happy to be in a Ford again after a long time, was even thinking of a Bronco in my future, but this whole thing has soured me.

I'm used to bait and switch by dealers, but not OEM's. I'd rather pay a premium (and wait longer) for my Cybertruck order.
You’re certainly not alone on being bitter

wheelz2000

First Name
Wheelz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Powerboost
Occupation
IT
Nothing here either. Patience sucks!
Sponsored