• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Lightning winter preparations

broncoaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco 2 door Badlands manual
I’ll be adding heated seats to my 2022 Pro before winter.
Sponsored

RickLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting ER Lariat,'22 Mach-E Premium 4X
The SR Mach-E is around 220 miles normally? That's quite a range hit compared to what I was expecting.
No.

117/.9 = 130.

130/211 = 38% drop. As expected.

broncoaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco 2 door Badlands manual
What are the warranty concerns with doing something like that?
Whatever system I tap into or remove could be in question. I haven’t looked to see where power will come from, maybe a 12v outlet since the seat heaters only draw ~5 amps each. Obviously the seat cover warranty will be gone after I remove the seat covers, not sure about the seat airbags. Option B is to find a set of power seats I can install. Either way, I’m not worried about warranty on the effected parts. As for the kit, I’m looking at something like this.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/rpc-250-1870

Sponsored

newF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
You guys seem to have some pretty big range drops in winter. I'm in NJ which does see some pretty cold days. I have a Mach E and see about 19% loss.

MBM

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning XLT SR 312A
I’m disappointed that the departure settings don’t offer more customization, unless I’m missing something here.

All departure times can only be toggled on/off as a group, even though you may have many different times/days setup.

I don’t see a way to do a one-time departure that can be used for any random time of the day similar to remote starting?

GoodSam

First Name
Good
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17CRV, 22 Lightning XLT 312A SR iced blue silver
Occupation
occupying space
I’m disappointed that the departure settings don’t offer more customization, unless I’m missing something here.

All departure times can only be toggled on/off as a group, even though you may have many different times/days setup.

I don’t see a way to do a one-time departure that can be used for any random time of the day similar to remote starting?
@Ford Motor Company
Agree, I am retired and have no set schedule, so I would think it would be possible to just hit start 15 (60?) minutes before leaving the house and that would be enough for preconditioning.
Sponsored

Reactions: MBM