• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Lost Connected Services after fdrs updates

tk44189

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Platinum
Hi Everyone,

After using FDRS to successfully update my truck, I have a strange issue. Probably 80% of the time I have no modem icon in the upper right and if I hit connected services in the settings, I get ‘please wait’ and then it just returns to the menu. The 20% of the time, I start the truck, I get the two little triangles and I can access the menu. I’ve used FDRS to push as builds back to the GWW, TCU, APIM and no resolve. I’ve even used the FDRS connection troubleshooting program to check the comm modules and it shows all test pass. Any direction would help!!??
Thank You
Sponsored

OP
OP

tk44189

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Platinum
And yes I’ve done 12v reset a few times.

Gimme_my_MME

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Engineer
Do your connected services work? If so, this is a known bug where the icon isn't showing up like it should.

artificial_airspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Powerboost Lariat 2WD
I have the exact same issue. Updated all modules via FDRS after I purchased the truck used. No Connected Services icon or menu options in Sync 4a. FordPass works fine. Sometimes the connectivity icon appears and the menu does too, sometimes it doesn’t. It’s intermittent. Very strange bug, hoping an APIM full of bug fixes for the new UI will come soon.

KingStraasha

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER, Antimatter Blue
I have had the same issue as well since I bought my truck in February. I recently updated to 4.2.3.1 and still have the problem.

Sponsored
OP
OP

tk44189

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Platinum
Thanks Everyone for the info. I did have a new Gateway software update today. Issue still persists.

Mike G

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2023 Mach-E GT-PE
What type of J2534 adapter are you using with FDRS?