• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

FDRS Upcoming Updates Information

iceman77

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Platinum
Doesn’t FDRS automatically run a network scan as soon as you log into FDRS? Or, as @BHunted1 asked, are you talking about FORScan?
Nope. It starts it when you press the “Go” button upon VIN entry. Also it seems only the initial network scan result is reported to Ford. Any subsequent network scans don’t propagate changes in your As-Built

ForScan network scan does not touch your As-Built. Only the initial scan (after the tool is run) in FDRS
Sponsored

iceman77

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Platinum
Yeesh. Have no idea what I’m looking at. Lotta numbers.
It is in fact a minimized XML. You can copy the content of the file and paste it here, then click “Format XML”. Once formatted you can save the file as a XML (add .xml extension to it) and open it with your web browser. Scroll all the way down to NODE section. That’s where all your module information is stored. NodeID 754 will be your GWM and field F188 is the Strategy (or module SW version)

BHunted1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford-150 Platinum Hybrid
Occupation
Retired
downloaded this morn at 0650 ... Just got to wait till it warms up a bit outside and I'll try your procedure. If you check anything, let me know.

Lodans

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost King Ranch
Occupation
Building Automation
Is there a way to tell when the XML as built data was saved. I used FDRS this weekend to update all my modules and wanted to see if my truck uploaded the info back to ford. @iceman77

Sponsored

iceman77

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Platinum
Is there a way to tell when the XML as built data was saved. I used FDRS this weekend to update all my modules and wanted to see if my truck uploaded the info back to ford. @iceman77
The only way to do it is to save the AB data after FDRS session. Then download it again (next day or day after) and compare. If file content changed, truck talked to mothership

jcarrico

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 502a (on order)
Looks like a well informed bunch in this thread. Anyone heard any news on the "February" fix for OTA updates to Job 1 trucks?

MikeYQM

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Powerboost | 2013 BMW M3 Comp

jcarrico

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 502a (on order)
Ford is actively monitoring this sub forum so they can piggy back off @iceman77 and @Jesse-Infotainment.
I sure hope so. I would love to know when the fix for the stuck/blocked OTA updates is happening.

My Truck (June 21 KCAP build 502A) has so many little bugs that I'm eager to get fixed.

• interior lights randomly don't work (until after a power cycle)
  • Myview intermittently resets
  • Infotainment screen will go static/black/fuzzy, then back to normal
  • Side Parking sensors will go full "red" for something that is 10 feet away
  • "system off to save battery" will come on at times when I get out of the truck, usually after returning home in the evening.
  • B&O unleashed audio is crackly at times (its clearly a software/audio codec issue)

Zeromarine

First Name
Cale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 xlt 302a
I sure hope so. I would love to know when the fix for the stuck/blocked OTA updates is happening.

My Truck (June 21 KCAP build 502A) has so many little bugs that I'm eager to get fixed.

• interior lights randomly don't work (until after a power cycle)
  • Myview intermittently resets
  • Infotainment screen will go static/black/fuzzy, then back to normal
  • Side Parking sensors will go full "red" for something that is 10 feet away
  • "system off to save battery" will come on at times when I get out of the truck, usually after returning home in the evening.
  • B&O unleashed audio is crackly at times (its clearly a software/audio codec issue)
Same here mine built in Feb 2021. Used the truck yesterday worked fine. Go to get in to go to work today. Completely dead , battery charger wouldn’t even start to charge it. Boosted it with the wife’s car and took it in. They replaced the battery. But I think the 1.7 update crap is causing these issues so I hope it gets fixed soon.

Sponsored

BHunted1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford-150 Platinum Hybrid
Occupation
Retired
Same here mine built in Feb 2021. Used the truck yesterday worked fine. Go to get in to go to work today. Completely dead , battery charger wouldn’t even start to charge it. Boosted it with the wife’s car and took it in. They replaced the battery. But I think the 1.7 update crap is causing these issues so I hope it gets fixed soon.
....Or weak batteries. Supposedly, the battery has to be 12.5vdc or higher for updates. Hence why they tell you to put a charger on when doing fdrs updates. I have charger that shows the voltage digitally and a few times it was just at 12.5 when I first attached it. So I'm wondering at night if it goes even lower. After a run on the road it charges higher, but doesn't seem to stay over night. I've never had a dead battery and have always been able to start it...
I recall years ago, batteries use to maintain about 13.8 vdc. With all todays junk, I begin to wonder what is normal.