• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Mass MOR-EV-TRUCKS Rebate

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
The biggest problem I have is with my roulette of letter carriers who botch the last mile delivery of mail to our street side mailbox, at least a couple times a month they fail to deliver what informed delivery is indicating should arrive, most of the time it appears the next day once or twice a couple days later. We've also had miss-dropped mail from our neighbors, we personally deliver it to the correct address, and when articles go awol, we alert our neighbors to BOLO.

Short and little, your original article [check] got misdelivered, who ever got it returned to their letter carrier and it got back to sender instead of handled across routes.

Wait for the second mailing to appear in the ID system, watch for it and us the "I DID NOT RECEIVE THIS MAIL PIECE" function to alert them of the issue, but don't hesitate to inform your carrier or the delivery office manager by phone or in person.

Ford F-150 Lightning Mass MOR-EV-TRUCKS Rebate 1684266599979
Sponsored

s_c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Owner
The biggest problem I have is with my roulette of letter carriers who botch the last mile delivery of mail to our street side mailbox, at least a couple times a month they fail to deliver what informed delivery is indicating should arrive, most of the time it appears the next day once or twice a couple days later. We've also had miss-dropped mail from our neighbors, we personally deliver it to the correct address, and when articles go awol, we alert our neighbors to BOLO.

Short and little, your original article [check] got misdelivered, who ever got it returned to their letter carrier and it got back to sender instead of handled across routes.

Wait for the second mailing to appear in the ID system, watch for it and us the "I DID NOT RECEIVE THIS MAIL PIECE" function to alert them of the issue, but don't hesitate to inform your carrier or the delivery office manager by phone or in person.

1684266599979.png

While USPS shortcomings remain frustrating they deserve some reprieve from my earlier comment.

I reached out to MOR-EV after the 2nd 30-day period and a new contact there double-checked the system and told me that the 2nd check that was 'sent to me' was never actually issued. USPS can't fix that!

That said I will blast USPS service somewhat more because this is too silly:

The informed delivery e-mails state "Please allow up to a week for delivery before reporting missing mail"

The informed delivery mailpiece scans are available in your online account where that "I didn't receive this mailpiece" button for exactly 7 days, after which they no longer show. Even if you go back to your original e-mail and click the "Report missing mail" 7+ days later, it brings you to a page which states:

"Submit Missing Mailpieces - Link Expired
Your link has expired. Mail images are only available in your mail dashboard for seven days. For more information on delayed or missing mail, please refer to our FAQs."

Even so, I did use that button after 5-6 days to report the issue with the first check, but there is no history of the report or way to follow up. IDK, maybe they're using the reports to slap some wrists somewhere

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Even so, I did use that button after 5-6 days to report the issue with the first check, but there is no history of the report or way to follow up. IDK, maybe they're using the reports to slap some wrists somewhere
I always report missed deliveries on day it was due but not delivered, not sure what happens next but maybe it sends an email to the delivery unit supervisor, they can inquire with the letter carrier who handled the route that day.

Reactions: s_c
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Quick reminder to all Massachusetts forum members, make sure you order a 511A Lariat with all season tires, (DO NOT ORDER WITH ALL TERRAIN TIRES)!

Make sure to get a photo copy of manufacturer's certificate of origin [MCO/MSO] when you pick up your truck, the bureaucrats want to see it as it shows the GVWR as built, though it's also on the window stick, they want to see the certificate!

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired

Sponsored

doolin64

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost & 2019 Mustang GT Conv
Occupation
Real estate
Did this program have a 36 month holding period previously? That kind of stinks.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Did this program have a 36 month holding period previously? That kind of stinks.
Was 48 months, the change is an improvement.

Peddyr

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning Lariat SR
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I grew up in MA and work here, can I be included? ;) BTW Taxman, a big thank you for all the info/advice you offer on this board. No one spreads more knowledge than you sir and it is much appreciated.
Bad news & Thank you

Unfortunately you need to be a permanent resident of Mass.

doolin64

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Powerboost & 2019 Mustang GT Conv
Occupation
Real estate
BTW Taxman, a big thank you for all the info/advice you offer on this board. No one spreads more knowledge than you sir and it is much appreciated.
Couldn't agree more!

Sponsored

srvhurricane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT SR
Update Post one with links to program revisions, notable change is a Max MSRP value $80,000!
Holding period is now 36 months.

2023 Revisions
https://mor-ev.org/trucks-pickups#veh-elig

https://mor-ev.org/eligible-vehicles-trucks

Terms & Conditions
https://energycenter.org/sites/default/files/salesforce/morev/MOR-EV_Trucks_Terms_and_Conditions.pdf
Thanks for this update. fyi Went in to the online application today (https://apply.mor-ev.org/EV_SiteLogin?startURL=/#loaded) and the Ford F-150 Lightning wasn't a model that was available in dropdown menu. It only lists Ford's hybrid and electric car models. Dont know what that means but apparently the truck rebate program must be dont through email only??!

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Don't know what that means but apparently the truck rebate program must be don't through email only??!
Yes, it's a cumbersome email process but it worked for all that applied, good luck!

srvhurricane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT SR
One final question @TaxmanHog, When did these most recent 2023 program updates get published? has the 6000-10000 class 2b been available all 2023? I swear i looked earlier in year and it was the 8501-10000 weight class that was applicable only?

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
One final question @TaxmanHog, When did these most recent 2023 program updates get published? has the 6000-10000 class 2b been available all 2023? I swear i looked earlier in year and it was the 8501-10000 weight class that was applicable only?
Some time this summer, do not know exactly when, before the change it was specifically class 2B 8501 to 10,000.

But now we're seeing the term class 2 trucks with the lower 6,000 GVWR, if you have the Pro, XLT or a Lariat-SR, I would encourage you to look into this further!!!!

Ford F-150 Lightning Mass MOR-EV-TRUCKS Rebate 1692194549251

Ford F-150 Lightning Mass MOR-EV-TRUCKS Rebate 1692194603639

Ford F-150 Lightning Mass MOR-EV-TRUCKS Rebate 1692194655126

90 day application window!
Ford F-150 Lightning Mass MOR-EV-TRUCKS Rebate 1692194805714
Sponsored