• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Mass MOR-EV-TRUCKS Rebate

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
Wow, this really stinks. For one, swapping to AT tires without telling the customer, two, costing some customers $7500 for an uncommunicated change. Bad, bad customer relationship management here.
Sponsored

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Any Massachusetts members still waiting to order a Lariat-ER or Platinum or be assigned a build week for either of these trucks should consider talking to their salesman for strategies to delay production, (ex) setting an order priority of 99 to block the factory scheduler from selecting your build for production until the tire shortage is alleviated.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Mike, @180ABL adding you to the thread, hopefully you are aware of the Mass Rebate!!

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
My very first tweet.... ever.......

Ford F-150 Lightning Mass MOR-EV-TRUCKS Rebate 1667860559452

Mike Dubs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90
Any Massachusetts members still waiting to order a Lariat-ER or Platinum or be assigned a build week for either of these trucks should consider talking to their salesman for strategies to delay production, (ex) setting an order priority of 99 to block the factory scheduler from selecting your build for production until the tire shortage is alleviated.
Got the formal email (attached) from Ford explaining the tire shortage and need to use All Terrain tires which impact range and max payload. I would be happy to delay my build until the All Seasons are available To get the MorEV credit. But with a build date, It looks like I need to decide if I really want this truck despite all the drama. Never thought a 2022 build date would be so bitter sweet.

Ford F-150 Lightning Mass MOR-EV-TRUCKS Rebate FEC4ED15-CC7D-4206-AF6F-E97F190AE67E

Sponsored

Aspesi4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt
I received confirmation that my $7500 rebate was approved on November 1st. Of course Mor EV didn't reach out to me telling me this. Instead updated me in a response to one of my biweekly emails.

I'm still shocked that the state of MA will give me $7500 for my luxury vehicle. I could see the Pro or XLT getting the incentive, but since they base it n on GVWR and the way Ford priced the trims, I'll take the money off my Lariat ER. I originally was all about the XLT ER. The pricing structure forced me to the Lariat. I'm happy it did.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I'm still shocked that the state of MA will give me $7500 for my luxury vehicle
I think we're lucky in that the Lightning is just barely touching on the capacities of a class 2 truck by GVWR,

They hoped to use these funds to get more F250's and the similar class of Chevy 2500 and RAM trucks converted to EV, unfortunately a true heavy duty work truck is still a few years away in the BEV world, and as Farley & Levin hinted it might go in the direction of FCEV before BEV's with class 2 trucks.

Alan168

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Platinum, Rapid Red Metallic
Occupation
Retired
I'm hoping someone can help me out! I have been trying for the past week to submit an application for the $7,500 MOR-EV Trucks rebate. When I go to the website and select MOR-EV Trucks, it starts an application for a $2,500 rebate and I can't find the 8500 #GVWR rebate form for my Lightning, which qualifies because it has All-Season tires. I have placed 5 calls (1 866-900-4223) since last Friday and numerous emails. None of my calls have been returned and the email responses were generic and useless.

Can anyone give me some help on getting this rebate application started! I really appreciate it!

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I'm hoping someone can help me out! I have been trying for the past week to submit an application for the $7,500 MOR-EV Trucks rebate. When I go to the website and select MOR-EV Trucks, it starts an application for a $2,500 rebate and I can't find the 8500 #GVWR rebate form for my Lightning, which qualifies because it has All-Season tires. I have placed 5 calls (1 866-900-4223) since last Friday and numerous emails. None of my calls have been returned and the email responses were generic and useless.

Can anyone give me some help on getting this rebate application started! I really appreciate it!
What you found is the auto and light truck program which the Lightning Pro could fit under as long as the truck has an MSRP below 50,000.

Cancel any of those pending applications.

Then follow the steps listed below, email all the documents to the contact address and wait.

https://mor-ev.org/mor-ev-trucks

1666970230895.png

REBATE APPLICATIONS
To begin the application process, please submit copies of the following documents to the MOR-EV Trucks email

• Signed Applicant Terms and Conditions
  • Purchase or Lease Agreement complete with:
    • Purchaser's name and address
    • Date of Purchase
    • Sales Price
    • Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
    • Signature of Buyer
  • RMV vehicle registration
  • Proof of residency
    • If applying as an individual, a copy of a Massachusetts driver license or other valid form of Massachusetts residency as approved by the Administrator. If applying as an organization such as a business, nonprofit, etc.: a copy of a local business license, articles of incorporation, articles of organization, statement of information, or other formation document filed with the Massachusetts Secretary of State. Other forms of documentation, such as a written attestation, may be accepted by DOER on a case-by-case basis. Please contact the program administrator for more information.
  • A document that confirms the vehicle GVWR such as a Manufacturer’s Certificate of Origin

Sponsored

Alan168

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Platinum, Rapid Red Metallic
Occupation
Retired
Thanks, TaxmanHog, I'll do that!

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
I got my check today! Picked up/registered my truck on 9/30. Submitted my paperwork 10/15, I received an email confirmation of my submission by More-EV 10/17. Check received 11/22. 5 weeks! Not bad. Also, I did NOT receive anything that my application was approved. I also did not get an email that a check was sent. I just got a nice, fat $7,500 check! Yeah!! Get you some!!

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired