• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Mass MOR-EV-TRUCKS Rebate

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Well I received the window sticker today and it does show all seasons w/ 8550 GVWR package. So I'm still cautiously hopeful.
That is great news!!!!

Alan168

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Platinum, Rapid Red Metallic
Occupation
Retired
Something must be wrong with the Mass MOR-EV-Trucks Rebate program. I requested an application on Nov 10, 2022 and received an email reply the same day saying: "We will reach out in 2-3 business days to collect this information and answer any additional questions." I did not hear back from them. I sent an email on Nov 29th and got the same exact email response from them.

When I looked at their program in early November they had 83 rebates available in Value Block 1. Today, more than a month later, they still show 83 rebates. That can't be right.

Anyone know what's going on with them? Can anyone help me break through to them so I can submit my information? Thanks so much!

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Something must be wrong with the Mass MOR-EV-Trucks Rebate program. I requested an application on Nov 10, 2022 and received an email reply the same day saying: "We will reach out in 2-3 business days to collect this information and answer any additional questions." I did not hear back from them. I sent an email on Nov 29th and got the same exact email response from them.

When I looked at their program in early November they had 83 rebates available in Value Block 1. Today, more than a month later, they still show 83 rebates. That can't be right.

Anyone know what's going on with them? Can anyone help me break through to them so I can submit my information? Thanks so much!
Reply to the latest of the request for contact acknowledgement, attach all the required documents to the email send and cross your fingers.

The status website is horribly maintained and current program statistics are not being reported accurately

Alan168

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I'll give it a shot, thanks!

Sponsored

Alan168

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I tried replying to the latest request for contact acknowledgement and attached all the required documents to the email. It wouldn't go, so in desperation I called the contact number (for about the 20th time) and was amazed when a person actually answered my call!!!! I explained my problem and she sent me an email to attach my documents and re-send back to her. Later that day I got a new email from MOR-EV Trucks with my application number! Hopefully I submitted everything properly and if I'm as lucky as "FordEVTrucks", I will get a check in about 5 weeks. Fingers crossed!

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Thank you for the post and detailed information, @TaxmanHog I submitted the documents on 12/21 and received an application number on 12/27.
Awesome, just be patient with the payout, processing times are all over the place 3 weeks to 3 months, check in with them monthly to see when it's "APPROVED"

Thor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Platinum
Awesome, just be patient with the payout, processing times are all over the place 3 weeks to 3 months, check in with them monthly to see when it's "APPROVED"
Patience is hard, but being friendly and following up politely certainly helps. I will keep my eyes on this and update here when I get "approved."

180ABL

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Avalanche Lightning Lariat ER
Anyone apply for this lately?
Onder vehicle selection under Ford the only model that populates is Lightning Pro so I selected it, but at the end after I submitted it its says $3500 rebate.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Anyone apply for this lately?
Onder vehicle selection under Ford the only model that populates is Lightning Pro so I selected it, but at the end after I submitted it its says $3500 rebate.
You can not use the portal process.

Read further on the site for the links concerning class 2b trucks weighing at or greater than 8501 pounds. Once you have all the required documents, including a copy of the MCO (Factory Title), email everything to them

https://mor-ev.org/mor-ev-trucks
https://mor-ev.org/mor-ev-trucks#app-invite
https://mor-ev.org/sites/default/files/docs/MOR-EV_Trucks_Terms_and_Conditions.pdf

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
@TaxmanHog Would the window sticker be enough to show GVWR or do I need to wait for the title?
I'm not certain how lenient the clerks will be, they asked several of us for a copy of the MCO, possibly the dealership kept a copy in their sales record jacket, as back up for any bank financing, also check with your insurance agent sometimes they ask for a copy for your insurance coverage file, (mine did)!!!

EDIT, I recently paid off my truck, got the MASS RMV Title, it does not list the GVWR .

If you paid cash (not financed) then wait for the RMV title that should not take long, it should have the GVWR on it as well.

Alan168

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I got my rebate check from MOR-EV Trucks! I can't believe it actually happened!

Thanks to everyone on this thread and especially @TaxmanHog for the help in applying for the rebate. FYI, they accepted my window sticker as proof of the GVWR. My application was approved on Jan 11th and I received the check on Jan 30th, which is much faster than the 90 days they said it could take.

Hope everyone that applies has the same result as me! Now I can buy an extended warranty...

s_c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Owner
Anyone have issues receiving their MOR-EV refund check? I think my issue isn't with MOR-EV, but with the post office

After some hassle related to pricing before vs. after rebate, got my rebate approved

Thanks to USPS informed delivery, I could actually see the check was sent. I can even see the amount showing through the envelope address window from the mailpiece scan.

Me and my wife get these USPS informed delivery e-mails daily, and we've received every single piece of mail - except this fat check. Naturally, I thought it may have been stolen as their is an uptick on mail theft for checks and cash (how these people don't get caught depositing/cashing other people's checks I have no idea)

I contacted MOR-EV and they said I could request another check once 30 days had passed. However. about 25 days in they told me the mailpiece was returned to them. They confirmed the address and it was correct, further backed up by the mailing showing up in our Informed Delivery e-mail. We agreed they'd resend it. It's been over 2 weeks since they sent it and haven't gotten the mail nor the Informed Delivery scan. While MOR-EV is a Massachusetts program, the checks seem to come from San Diego, but 2 weeks is longer than regular letter would take in the continental.

Has anyone heard of the post office not delivering checks or something?

USPS seemed to make leaps and bounds recently with the Informed Delivery but with this issue I'm definitely experiencing signs of classic USPS faults. For example, I could report the mailpiece as missing, and supposedly they look into it, but I haven't heard from them and have no record of the report or even of the mailing when I log into my account - I only have the original e-mail and screenshots I took. They have several options to contact them but after spending an hour using them, I was unable to talk to anyone. There is the chat on the website which after you put your info in says no agents are available and is a dead end. You can call and deal with the automated system but they stick you in a menu where none of the options are applicable. You can have the call system text you instead and when I did that, I received the text where it asked my info. After I gave it, it said hold for an agent. I texted again after 23 minutes and it said my support window had closed! Despite not receiving anything since it told me to hold for an agent.

I suppose I'll have to check with the local post office, can't wait to see how unfruitful that is.
Sponsored