• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Passenger Tailight.

dalesumjr

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro SR
So it’s rained like crazy here in WNY today 5/25. We took a ride to go out to dinner and noticed that my right blinker was acting like a light was out. Thought that was odd since I have had the truck for about 10 day. We arrived at our destination and taillight was definitely out. After dinner we left and much to my surprise it worked again. Just a few mins ago I run to the corner store and it’s no longer working.

I’ll be on the phone with the dealer Tuesday morning. No visible cracks in the lens which is why I’m puzzled.

Has anyone run into this issue?
Sponsored

The Weatherman

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 RR F150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Explorer PL
Occupation
Retired
Not personally, but there have been issues with the rear lights allowing water to penetrate. There was a recall on the 2022’s to replace the light bar across the tailgate last year.

Henry Ford

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning
They are pretty easy to remove. It it were me I'd try reseating the connector before going to the dealership.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
So it’s rained like crazy here in WNY today 5/25. We took a ride to go out to dinner and noticed that my right blinker was acting like a light was out. Thought that was odd since I have had the truck for about 10 day. We arrived at our destination and taillight was definitely out. After dinner we left and much to my surprise it worked again. Just a few mins ago I run to the corner store and it’s no longer working.

I’ll be on the phone with the dealer Tuesday morning. No visible cracks in the lens which is why I’m puzzled.

Has anyone run into this issue?
Good morning, Dale. Would you please send over a private message with your VIN and dealer info so I can look into your passenger tail light concern?

OP
OP

dalesumjr

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro SR
Send pm. thank you for your quick response.
Sponsored