• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Water sloshing, passenger side?

416lightning23

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F150 Lightning Lariat ER
HI Allen, my dealership in Toronto (Donway Ford) was able to take the truck in and have a Leak Pro detection company analyze it and detect and fix the leak. The primary access area they used was via the faux-charging port on the passenger side front quarter panel. They had to remove the entire bumper panel, but thats where it was. I believe they said it was a weld seam that was not welded. I asked for more details, but they have been quiet on providing me details about where the leak was exactly.
I'm sorry to hear about your situation very unfortunate and poor service, considering it is a brand new truck with a manufacturing defect. I am surprised that more people aren't experiencing this issue!
Sponsored

EdRudy

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Lightning ER Iced Blue Silver
Occupation
IT
Sounds like the leak was fixed, are you posting it for sale and if so what is your asking price?

dingmah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning

Whoabeats

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜19 Volt, ā€˜97 ram 2500 CTD
I have my truck in the shop for a similar issue. Itā€™s a little validating that itā€™s not just me, but thankful itā€™s not the masses that are dealing with this. My truck is never garaged and made it 30k in one year until the terrible musty smell appeared. I assumed it was a cabin air filter, or a rodent, then maybe the hvac system until finally after chasing my tail I realized the passenger floor under my PROā€™s vinyl floor was soaked. The entire truck smells musty and anything that goes in it including your clothes come out with that smell lingering on it. Couldnā€™t have been worse timing as I have a toddler and a pregnant wife and that truck was the family vehicle we would travel everywhere in. It got so bad my wife would run from me so my smell (the truckā€™s smell) wouldnā€™t literally make her sick when Iā€™d get home from work. Havenā€™t gotten an update about when they expect to make the repair or how. Itā€™s been in the shop for 8 working days.
Sponsored