• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Please Help! Dealer does not see / will not look for the $5,000 Price Protection on my Pro -- Giving Me 24 Hours

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER, 21 Corvette Convertible
Here is a guy on FB, no issue getting the $7000 and $5000.

Ford F-150 Lightning Please Help! Dealer does not see / will not look for the $5,000 Price Protection on my Pro -- Giving Me 24 Hours E5635911-50C2-4033-BA91-CF115E2AFD0D
Sponsored

EdwinT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Pro, Matrix, 91 Galant VR4 (for sale)
Yeah it’s tough and Ford Marketing isn’t willing to help. Can you supply this internal document please so I can print it out? And do you have a link for the FAQ sheet Regarding the price protection? Thank you.
You can find the Ford.com FAQs source under “production Information” HERE

The pricing sheets are from a dealer here that posted in other price protection threads.

Ford F-150 Lightning Please Help! Dealer does not see / will not look for the $5,000 Price Protection on my Pro -- Giving Me 24 Hours 86DDE1CA-06D0-4997-A7E4-AB8D39A15A62

Ford F-150 Lightning Please Help! Dealer does not see / will not look for the $5,000 Price Protection on my Pro -- Giving Me 24 Hours 89B0575F-C6DA-4037-8389-F07DBAEDBBB6

Ford F-150 Lightning Please Help! Dealer does not see / will not look for the $5,000 Price Protection on my Pro -- Giving Me 24 Hours 81839A7A-EAEF-4FB3-A115-530451078F1C

Ford F-150 Lightning Please Help! Dealer does not see / will not look for the $5,000 Price Protection on my Pro -- Giving Me 24 Hours C06F88FD-9871-46DD-B0E8-B0836B379813

hipchecker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford
Same thing here in CT, can you tell us how you were able to get through to the reginal rep?
Finally got the call today the dealer will take the 5k off as well! It took weeks of calling Ford Marketing, who FINALLY acknowledged the price protection and the they will reimburse the dealer the 5K on top of the 7k. I had a voicemail from the FM supervisor which I played for them to hear. They needed confirmation from their source, which all of a sudden they were able to confirm now, not earlier.

Something changed at Ford Marketing this week so call again and they will tell you. Don't give up!

alexose

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 C-Max, 1999 F150
Finally got the call today the dealer will take the 5k off as well! It took weeks of calling Ford Marketing, who FINALLY acknowledged the price protection and the they will reimburse the dealer the 5K on top of the 7k. I had a voicemail from the FM supervisor which I played for them to hear. They needed confirmation from their source, which all of a sudden they were able to confirm now, not earlier.

Something changed at Ford Marketing this week so call again and they will tell you. Don't give up!

Awesome! You posted this at the exact moment I was going to ask if anyone had heard from marketing :)

I've had a case open for almost two months and haven't heard a peep. Fingers crossed I get a voicemail soon.

hipchecker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford
Awesome! You posted this at the exact moment I was going to ask if anyone had heard from marketing :)

I've had a case open for almost two months and haven't heard a peep. Fingers crossed I get a voicemail soon.
Yeah call this week the have an update. You won’t get a voicemail unless you ask the customer rep to have a supervisor call you regarding this issue and that you want clarification about the 5k price protection. I missed his call, but I’m actually glad he left a voicemail detailing everything so I was able to play it for the dealer. Of course when I called back, I was not able to get him on the phone.

make sure you also ask for a case number for reference. The supervisor entered everything into the notes as well which was nice. But either way, my dealer still said they needed to confirm on their own.

alexose

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 C-Max, 1999 F150
Update here: I did finally get a call from a supervisor at Ford Marketing. Her advice was to simply follow up with the dealer (lol). She did provide me with a new case number, which should be visible from the dealer's internal systems.

I followed up with my dealer, and to no great surprise they told me that they hadn't seen any reimbursement come in from Ford for my order. My guess is that it's lost in the sauce somewhere and they don't really feel like looking for it. It's been 57 days since my purchase date, so I guess there's some possibility that it just hasn't made it into their system yet.

Anyway, I'm going to wait a couple more weeks and then see if I can get a hold of the general manager.
Sponsored