• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

POLL: If you've taken delivery (of an ER), have you been contacted about your Charge Station Pro?

Have you received/been contacted about your Charge Station Pro?

• Total voters

Beans

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura RDX, Toyota 4 Runner
But then you received one anyway? 🤨
Yup. I‘m in the middle of moving so I was concerned about delivery time and wanted to change my delivery address. No less than 6 calls to Ford and SunRun with many transfers to a different department, and I was never able to change my address. The good news is it did show up within two weeks.
Sponsored

Paulightning

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1993 Cobra, 1995 Bronco, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
My charger was delivered this morning about 20 minutes ago. I signed on the truck on the evening of 6/27. Shipping address confirmation email on 6/30. Fedex shipping confirmation for the charger on 7/5. Was expected 7/8 and it updated yesterday that it would arrive 7/7.

Beaux

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 Platinum, 2021 F150 Limited
Finally got mine yesterday. 6/3 delivery.

OP
OP
RainorshinePNW

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Lightning, Lariat ER, black/black
Got shipping notice yesterday, scheduled to arrive tomorrow 🤞

Sponsored

tx_lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 2022 Lightning XLT XR
Took delivery on 6/7 .. no contact from Sunrun. Called the ford marketing department on 6/22 and was transferred multiple times . After a 70 minute phone call and absolutely no promises , I received a text two hours later that it shipped and received it on 6/24 . Also did not get the email for the extra kWh or the gift card . Did not get an email to confirm address . I’m just happy it’s here . This was the only bad experience I’ve had through this entire process.
I'm *was* on a 40 minute long call with them withh 5 transfers. No solution yet. I called SunRun again and it seems they are going to call me back.

Last edited:

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
I was contacted three days after delivery to be told I couldn’t get HIS installed and if I wanted them to install the charger. When I said no, they said I had to wait until August for Ford to send it out.

tx_lightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 2022 Lightning XLT XR
I'm *was* on a 40 minute long call with them withh 5 transfers. No solution yet. I called SunRun again and it seems they are going to call me back.
I received my FCSP on 7/13 after taking delivery on 6/25. I had no communication from Ford or SunRun on when it would show up.

We need another category in the Poll now... "Yes, no communication" :)

yed19

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150 Lightning Lariat, 2012 RR Sport HSE
Update: I updated my vote. I received a confirmation of address email but never received a tracking number until I called SunRun and was given the tracking number. That was a day before the charger was supposed to be delivered. I unfortunately was leaving on a plane the next morning so that was fun seeing them try to deliver it on my ring camera :cautious: since it requires a signature. Finally received it a few days later. Ford would be wise to stop the SunRun distribution as soon as they can (MY23?) with them.SunRun was not ready for mass market consumer distribution and supply chain.

swapeasy

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Steel delivery
In light of @bogey928 having received their CSP, curious for all the other ER deliveries, have you too been contacted and/or received your CSP? Or is their experience an outlier? Thanks all!

@Tenetke @uwquigman @stimpy @Theo1000 @AZT9 @BzzzzztZapPow @ChrisCon @klossfam @Beans @duncanmaio @OB121 @Chemeng1661 @Mike G @Carminus @Dadalorian13 @LazyElectrons @BoreBrotherBore @Goose2 @Postman @Rypperman @kwalt21 @Silent_Thunder @oneguynick

Please indicate with a response how long it was from taking delivery to contact for shipping info.
Picked up the truck (Lariat ER Antimatter Blue) on July 1st.
They actually called me (Sunrun)while I was at the dealer signing the papers. Had to change the scope of the work as they had it down for charger and house system backup. I only wanted the charger installed. Received the charger on the 13th now waiting for permit to install.
Sunrun is doing the permitting.

Sponsored

JacksonHandy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, previous GTI and F150 SCREW Lariat 3.5eco
I got an address confirmation, then a shipping notification, which was of course for a signature required delivery while I was on vacation. 6/22 delivery, 7/8 CSP showed up.

No update to the Blue Oval balance yet though.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
I received my “confirm address” email on the 18th. No shipping email yet.