• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

POLL: If you've taken delivery (of an ER), have you been contacted about your Charge Station Pro?

Have you received/been contacted about your Charge Station Pro?

• Total voters

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Lightning, Lariat ER, black/black
In light of @bogey928 having received their CSP, curious for all the other ER deliveries, have you too been contacted and/or received your CSP? Or is their experience an outlier? Thanks all!

@Tenetke @uwquigman @stimpy @Theo1000 @AZT9 @BzzzzztZapPow @ChrisCon @klossfam @Beans @duncanmaio @OB121 @Chemeng1661 @Mike G @Carminus @Dadalorian13 @LazyElectrons @BoreBrotherBore @Goose2 @Postman @Rypperman @kwalt21 @Silent_Thunder @oneguynick

Please indicate with a response how long it was from taking delivery to contact for shipping info.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Beaux

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 Platinum, 2021 F150 Limited
June 3rd delivery and no contact as of today.

Carminus

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
IT
I received my lightning June 3rd and I contacted them about the status of the charger. Last I was told they plan on shipping the pro charger this week to me. I was given the whole 10-15 days after purchase script.

Some back story, Sunrun has been to my house but they weren't making any progress so I told them I was going to use a local electrician for the service upgrade.

I need a 200amp service to the house since my current panel is 150 amp... This will set me back $4800 for the upgrade.

BzzzzztZapPow

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Explorer Hybrid, 18 Fusion Hybrid, 22 Lightning
Took delivery on 6/10. SunRun subcontractor contacted me on 6/14 and scheduled charger install for 6/28.

stimpy

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I got an email to confirm my address last month when the truck went into production, but nothing recently. I think it just shipped though as I got an email from FedEx that I have a package coming on Tuesday and I wasn’t expecting anything. Sender only says it’s from Distribution Center, so that’s not much help.

Update: when I logged in to my FedEx account and looked at the full details, it is indeed shipped by Sunrun.

Last edited:

Sponsored

PACSMAN

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I took delivery on June 10th, contacted by Sunrun to confirm address on June 13 and recieved charger on 6/17. Hopefully my electrician will install next week.

ChrisCon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Carbonized Grey Lightning Lariat ER
In light of @bogey928 having received their CSP, curious for all the other ER deliveries, have you too been contacted and/or received your CSP? Or is their experience an outlier? Thanks all!

@ChrisCon
Please indicate with a response how long it was from taking delivery to contact for shipping info.
Not contacted-
Took delivery on 6/7 and as of 6/20, not contacted.

Sun Run is just the worst. I've contacted them and just get the run around. I read another post today about calling and asking for the ford team at sun run. They aren't there today due to the holiday.... I've now driven my truck over 1800 miles and I've only been able to "really" charge at Electrify America stations. It's getting expensive and time consuming to drive to the chargers.

100% in love with this truck and absolutely furious with Sun Run and this charger situation.

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
The charger should be sitting in the back seat when taking delivery. I was sent a survey today about my Lightning ordering experience, and said as such.

Maybe if enough people complain, Ford will change their procedure. At the very least it should be shipped to the selling dealer, not SunRun.

rdr854

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Volvo V90, 22 Ford F150 Lightning, 23 Outback
The charger should be sitting in the back seat when taking delivery. I was sent a survey today about my Lightning ordering experience, and said as such.

Maybe if enough people complain, Ford will change their procedure. At the very least it should be shipped to the selling dealer, not SunRun.
I agree! It should be treated like any other dealer installed accessory that is associated the truck from the factory even if it is shipped separately. Relying on a third party to get the item to the vehicle owner after the fact is just plain dumb.

Tenetke

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Lightning Platinum, ‘21 Aviator, ‘23 Bronco WT
Occupation
dad
Took delivery 6/14 and was contacted 6/22 by SunRun. First contact from them but apparently the part of Texas I live in isn’t service by them. My FCSP is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow (6/27). No offer to install or anything just an email to verify my shipping address.

Sponsored

Beaux

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 Platinum, 2021 F150 Limited
Still nothing with a 6/3 delivery and no one knows anything. So frustrated about it! Are you listening Ford???

Galactus55

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Chevy Volt, 2022 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
No truck yet but I have been contacted and ordered the Charge Station Pro.
Only in Canada aye?

OB121

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch, 2019 Expedition
Truck delivered 6/6 but still nothing zero communication about the charger here.

ChrisCon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Carbonized Grey Lightning Lariat ER
Took delivery on 6/7 .. no contact from Sunrun. Called the ford marketing department on 6/22 and was transferred multiple times . After a 70 minute phone call and absolutely no promises , I received a text two hours later that it shipped and received it on 6/24 . Also did not get the email for the extra kWh or the gift card . Did not get an email to confirm address . I’m just happy it’s here . This was the only bad experience I’ve had through this entire process.

OP
OP
RainorshinePNW

RainorshinePNW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Lightning, Lariat ER, black/black
Appreciate everyone sharing their experiences, but please remember to vote in the poll too so we can keep a tally. Thanks!
Sponsored